PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-20-2009, 08:22 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G - Rooted
Carrier: Sprint

El Ha$oN is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to El Ha$oN
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35541; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

Hello all, I am currently using juicy's R3 rom and i have to say great ROM. Overall juicy covered everything in the R3 except minor details that people have posted up fixes for(thanks for those too).

But I have seen the video preview for BDX's ROM and it seems very smooth and responsive as well. Just curious if anyone can provide feedback on either ROM and post their dislikes and likes.

Thanks very much for your help.
Old 11-20-2009, 08:24 AM
Threadstarter
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium 400

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr
Re: BDX ROM VS. JUICY R3 ROM?

which minor details? im flashing r3 right now and would like to know ahead of time

Old 11-20-2009, 08:27 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Galaxy Nexus
Carrier: Verizon

imnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIP

This is posted in the wrong area, but why not just try both and see which you like better. Just because one person likes the one over the other doesn't mean that you'll like the same as that person. Only way to really know which is better for what you need is to try both ROMs.
Old 11-20-2009, 08:30 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35541; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

Quote:
Originally Posted by imnuts
This is posted in the wrong area, but why not just try both and see which you like better. Just because one person likes the one over the other doesn't mean that you'll like the same as that person. Only way to really know which is better for what you need is to try both ROMs.
sorry for posting in wrong area still a little new to this, and i understand that is the only way to really know but i wanted an objective view from others to see what they had to say.
Old 11-20-2009, 08:32 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by t0mmyr
which minor details? im flashing r3 right now and would like to know ahead of time
and they are laid out in his thread, the main one that i found was the MMS but if you read along the thread you will see the fix available.
Old 11-20-2009, 12:56 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 3D

scrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)

I'de pick my ROM or kitchen over both.

;c)

Donations always accepted but never expected!
Old 11-20-2009, 01:27 PM
What did you say?
Pocket PC: Rhodium

Mayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrosler View Post
I'de pick my ROM or kitchen over both.

;c)

i dont get these threads... what i recommend is try diff things... and stay with that you like most... everyone is going to have diff opinions about everything...

just try it

Old 11-20-2009, 02:28 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: TP2, LG Optimus S and EVO 4G LTE
Carrier: @SPRINT.COM

mikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

your mumma's wear dirty g-strings to work, nuketown is buckin hell sick, show some love you hamburger's. double up bubble up. peace out. p.s nuketown is the shiznit, like your mumma's beef strogganoff.
Old 11-20-2009, 02:43 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

Spiderman313 knows their stuffSpiderman313 knows their stuffSpiderman313 knows their stuffSpiderman313 knows their stuffSpiderman313 knows their stuffSpiderman313 knows their stuffSpiderman313 knows their stuff
Send a message via Skype™ to Spiderman313

All he is asking for us people opinions who already flashed these roms.

Old 11-20-2009, 02:46 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

bikes rom is still beta, not really fair to compare imo.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2