PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-22-2010, 11:05 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro, Touch Pro 2 & Wanting Evo
Carrier: Sprint

Capsyze is keeping up the good workCapsyze is keeping up the good workCapsyze is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Lightbulb Omnia Swipe Technology On Touch Pro 2 Please??

(Maybe Im late but...)I know Im not the only one who saw that commercial for the Onmia II with Swipe Technology. It set the world record for fastest text message but its the smoothness that got me i said ohhhhh i need that cab but cant find it...so please someone can we get this for the Touch Pro 2 thnx in advance. If you read this and agree let it be known post a comment so we can get it as soon as possible

Here is a link to a video its not the Omnia II (its way nicer) but same swipe/swype technology

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgNdC...eature=related

Last edited by Capsyze; 03-22-2010 at 11:12 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-22-2010, 11:09 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: TP2, LG Optimus S and EVO 4G LTE
Carrier: @SPRINT.COM

mikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: Omnia Swipe Technology On Touch Pro 2 Please??

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/misc.php?d...ments&t=111383
your mumma's wear dirty g-strings to work, nuketown is buckin hell sick, show some love you hamburger's. double up bubble up. peace out. p.s nuketown is the shiznit, like your mumma's beef strogganoff.
Old 03-22-2010, 11:13 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Capsyze is keeping up the good workCapsyze is keeping up the good workCapsyze is keeping up the good work

fast...are they specifically for tp2??
Old 03-23-2010, 12:04 AM
College ROM Teacher ESQ
Pocket PC: College ROM iphony Killer
Carrier: $print

piranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to piranah

no, its for your resolution and os, like most keyboards. works pervectly...the newest version has some bugs. but 2.0 works perfectly

Help Me Help You
Old 03-23-2010, 01:53 AM
PPCGeeks Ladies Man
Pocket PC: HTC Evo & TP2
Carrier: SpRinT

JDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to JDM_SOHC

do u guys really like swype that much..?? i only used it once but was negligent to the fact that maybe it had to be setup or something cuz I was mis-spelling all sorts of words...

Old 03-23-2010, 02:08 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

klimb22 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularklimb22 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularklimb22 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularklimb22 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmsohc22 View Post
do u guys really like swype that much..?? i only used it once but was negligent to the fact that maybe it had to be setup or something cuz I was mis-spelling all sorts of words...
If you are spelling uncommon word it will kick out suggested words. To get it to memorize uncommon words simply type them out first. The next time you "type"them it will be what you are actually spelling. This is especially useful for passwords.

BTW, anyone know how to turn that suggestion/correction feature off and just have it spell what you type the first time? TIA.
Old 03-23-2010, 08:15 AM
PPCGeeks Ladies Man
Pocket PC: HTC Evo & TP2
Carrier: SpRinT

JDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to JDM_SOHC

I see.. I'll give it another shot, but I'm kinda confused... Which one are we supposed to D/L from that link, the HTCBlackBird-Fixed or the regular one..?? It seems that the fixed one has wayyyyyy more D/L's which is why I ask..
Old 03-23-2010, 09:47 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: US Cellular

rara12 is a n00b
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.80 (J2ME/MIDP; Opera Mini/5.0.3521/1076; U; en) Presto/2.4.15)

Is the 3.9 fixed? or does it still screw up your phone?
Old 03-23-2010, 08:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

im lost i installed 2 different ones the most recent ones or closest to the bottom not the pic. but its not worklng am i missing something do i have to turn it on...lol im not used to seeming slow but help.
Old 03-23-2010, 08:40 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

I don't know I was really all that excited about it.

Droidrox39

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2