PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro 2 (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=97)
-   -   Glitch in "Today Screen" settings after Sprint 6.5 upgrade (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=115118)

NYC Guy 03-21-2010 02:36 PM

Glitch in "Today Screen" settings after Sprint 6.5 upgrade

With the new Sprint 6.5 upgrade I noticed one issue which is really bothering me. When I attempt to customize the Today screen and select a theme other than HTC Black and also check the box that says "Use this picture as the background" and then go back to the home start screen it does not change. In addition when I return to the Today settings the box is unchecked again. Any suggestions as to what is causing this to happen and how to fix it?

Boo Boo 03-21-2010 02:56 PM

Re: Glitch in "Today Screen" settings after Sprint 6.5 upgrade

change the theme then go find your pic and touch it until you get the menu that says add as wallpaper

w7excursion 03-21-2010 04:15 PM

Go to settings tab and change it. You are going to the windows today screen options and changing the tsk and wallpaper. The tsk will change the color of the taskbar but not the sense today screen wallpaper.

NYC Guy 03-21-2010 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by w7excursion (Post 1647732)
Go to settings tab and change it. You are going to the windows today screen options and changing the tsk and wallpaper. The tsk will change the color of the taskbar but not the sense today screen wallpaper.

Where in settings?

kaos 03-21-2010 06:48 PM

you may wanna hard reset. when i first flashed i had all these issues. then i flashed via sd. now 0 issues on sprint 6.5 rom. running beautifully. Even with max manila

jcable2 03-21-2010 06:49 PM

fastest way to change wallpaper for the home screen is on the home screen click menu and then home wallpaper and make your choice

NYC Guy 03-21-2010 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kaos (Post 1648007)
you may wanna hard reset. when i first flashed i had all these issues. then i flashed via sd. now 0 issues on sprint 6.5 rom. running beautifully. Even with max manila

I did a hard reset after I installed 6.5. Frankly it would be a pain in the butt to do it again. ](*,)

kaos 03-22-2010 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NYC Guy (Post 1648069)
I did a hard reset after I installed 6.5. Frankly it would be a pain in the butt to do it again. ](*,)

well it could be your flash whats bad. i downloaded from htc site first time. after flashing my phone was horrible no matter the rom ran like crap. i redownloaded from a mirror flashed sd and been smooth since.

BenC 03-22-2010 12:28 PM

In line with Today screen settings using QuickMenu - if you add additional short cuts to the QuickMenu, those short cuts do not survive a soft reset.

NYC Guy 03-22-2010 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kaos (Post 1649623)
well it could be your flash whats bad. i downloaded from htc site first time. after flashing my phone was horrible no matter the rom ran like crap. i redownloaded from a mirror flashed sd and been smooth since.

Which mirror site?