PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-11-2010, 02:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

NeroDan is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNeroDan is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNeroDan is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNeroDan is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
[Unarchived Posts] Please Disregard

[MOD EDIT: POST RETRIEVED FROM ARCHIVE]

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsachirpthing View Post
To make "Drive To" Work;
If you have installed the new version 2.1.4 it installs to the windows directory and not "program files" as the older version does. All that is necessary is change the registry to point to the proper place for the "sprintnav.exe".

Go to HKCU\software\telenav and change the AppPath to "\windows\SprintNav.exe". I have exported this reg edit to sashimi but I still have no idea on how to ".cab" one. It's a very simple edit and works like a charm. Hope it helps.
Thanks for the fix! Here's the reg in cab form in case someone else needs it.
Attached Files
File Type: cab sprintnavfix.cab (1.7 KB, 450 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by [sammich]; 03-21-2010 at 01:49 PM.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 02-04-2010, 11:08 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Galaxy Nexus
Carrier: Verizon

imnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIP

Here is the most up-to-date version of my cabs. I also found out that the incorrect version number was in the filename string, not sure how that happened, but it did and I fixed it. I've also date stamped the filenames (yyyymmdd) so that people know which version is which. I don't know of any further updates that will need to be done, but these cabs will thread the MMS messages within the conversation in the WM Inbox. They will also allow you to set any of the notification options, whereas before, not everything could be changed. I sent myself a text message to start the conversation, then an MMS picture message. Screenshot to prove it too If there are any further requests for things to be added, just provide the needed info (cab that does what you want or registry entries) and I can incorporate them as well. Testing of the USC and MetroPCS cabs to ensure they're working would be great as well. I'm also assuming the Sprint cab works since no one has said it doesn't, as someone before reported it as non-working, though I'm not sure why.

Click the picture for a larger shot

Last edited by [sammich]; 03-21-2010 at 01:50 PM.
This post has been thanked 28 times.
Old 02-05-2010, 05:37 PM
Я да не ми фъфлиш, бе!
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

Eschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI║ ║02.04.2010║

Cab to Install 1% Battery Increments WITHOUT Breaking the Rapid Charge Drivers

The 1% battery cab posted on the first page of this thread works for enabling 1% battery increments, but also kills the rapid charge drivers by overwriting them.

Solution: Install the cab below and it will create a registry edit that will enable the 1% battery increments in the current nueBattery driver, without overwriting the rapid charge drivers.

I just tested this now from a clean flash and the 1% increments show without even doing a hard reset after installation of the cab. Also, the rapid charge drivers are still in effect. I am currently charging over USB 2.0 at 917 mA

One last thing... I never ask anyone to thank me for my posts. But if you do decide to thank this post, then you are required to also head over to this post and thank imnuts for posting the regedit. He did all the work with the registry edit. All I did was cab her up

Enjoy!
Attached Files
File Type: cab Enable1PercentBattery.cab (1.9 KB, 243 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by [sammich]; 03-21-2010 at 01:50 PM.
This post has been thanked 32 times.
Old 03-20-2010, 12:44 AM
Retired Moderator
Pocket PC: NULL
Carrier: NULL

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level
MightyROM Archive 032110

(By request, I have attached a few files that were moved in the process of archiving)

Last edited by [sammich]; 03-22-2010 at 12:45 AM.
This post has been thanked 7 times.
Old 03-21-2010, 01:25 PM
Retired Moderator
Pocket PC: NULL
Carrier: NULL

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level

Do not archive this thread... Just retrieving some archived posts that are needed.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2