PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-20-2010, 08:59 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint

themogul8 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
6.5 Won't download entire email message

I just upgraded to WM 6.5 and I can't get the email to download the entire message or messages from more than 3 days ago. I looked all over but can't find anyway to change these settings. Anyone know how to fix this? Thanks in advance.
Old 03-20-2010, 09:05 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: NeXus S 4G

Rager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.5 (Microsoft Windows; PPC; Opera Mobi/16730; U; en))

from inbox go options/tools/select account/send& receive schedule and or download settings..is that what your looking for?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-20-2010, 09:06 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: SGS III

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community
Re: 6.5 Won't download entire email message

Open email, click menu, tools, options, click on the account you want to change, and click on download size settings and send/receive schedule, modify how you want it.

Edit: Gmaine's too fast for me!
Old 03-20-2010, 09:07 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: NeXus S 4G

Rager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingmedic View Post
Open email, click menu, tools, options, click on the account you want to change, and click on download size settings and send/receive schedule, modify how you want it.

Edit: Gmaine's too fast for me!
lol i try gotta earn that VIP
Old 03-20-2010, 09:30 PM
VIP Member

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmaine02 View Post
lol i try gotta earn that VIP
You'll get there. I was typing and went back to check to make sure I was giving correct instructions, hit submit and saw you're post. Happened yesterday a couple of time too... I gotta type faster!
Old 03-20-2010, 09:48 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

themogul8 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmaine02 View Post
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.5 (Microsoft Windows; PPC; Opera Mobi/16730; U; en))

from inbox go options/tools/select account/send& receive schedule and or download settings..is that what your looking for?
I can't find any download settings. They were right there with send/receive schedule on 6.1, but now there is nothing there.
Old 03-20-2010, 11:54 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

themogul8 is a n00b

Anyone else having this issue?
Old 03-21-2010, 12:08 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Tbolt - Bamf Remix 1.6 Oc'ed 1.3,DX - Apex 1.4
Carrier: Verizon

Padron26 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPadron26 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPadron26 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPadron26 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I started to have this same problem a few days ago and now i have no idea where to even begin. I had all my settings rite and it was just extremely SLLLLLOOOOOOOWWWWWWW downloading email. I have it set to download only 5kb or something small like that. but now i cant get it to download a 700 kb pic. which just started last night. and now i can't even stream music ussing orb or sirius. sirius is so bad that it buffers so much i will only hear about 5 sec of a 5 min song.

I need some help from someone with some experience.
Old 03-21-2010, 12:26 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Padron26 View Post
I started to have this same problem a few days ago and now i have no idea where to even begin. I had all my settings rite and it was just extremely SLLLLLOOOOOOOWWWWWWW downloading email. I have it set to download only 5kb or something small like that. but now i cant get it to download a 700 kb pic. which just started last night. and now i can't even stream music ussing orb or sirius. sirius is so bad that it buffers so much i will only hear about 5 sec of a 5 min song.

I need some help from someone with some experience.
Sounds like you've got something else running and using data, or too many things trying to use data at once. You can download memmaid (free trial use) and check running apps and running processes. Are you using push internet or push e-mail? Which ROM are you on?
Old 03-21-2010, 12:36 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Tbolt - Bamf Remix 1.6 Oc'ed 1.3,DX - Apex 1.4
Carrier: Verizon

Padron26 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPadron26 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPadron26 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPadron26 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

That is what i figured i ahven't used a good task mamnager yet i will in the next Hour.

no push or email i just started a thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2