PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-20-2010, 03:14 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

vlore_77 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Stuck on align screen

I updated the new ROM for my Sprint TP2 but when I went to align the screen it won't move past that screen. I have tried to align over 30 times I just cannot get past it. Any suggestions?
Old 03-20-2010, 03:31 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: EVO

rushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: Stuck on align screen

Reboot and try again. If you are unlocked so you can flash custom ROMs you can flash a custom ROM and it skips that screen and you can use your phone.
Old 03-20-2010, 03:46 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro 2

Raiderjoelocal13 is a n00b

I had the same problem, then I tried it with the styles a couple of time until it worked. I was pressing hard though on the screen and after it worked I went to the main settings and align it again because it wasn't accurate.
Old 03-20-2010, 03:52 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: OnePlus 8 5G
Carrier: T-Mobile

demonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Always good to hard reset after a flash.
Old 03-20-2010, 04:58 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2, Palm Pre, HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint "Simply Everything"

tx_dbs_tx is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartx_dbs_tx is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartx_dbs_tx is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartx_dbs_tx is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

This also has happened to me with the new Sprint 6.5 rom. It did it again even after a hard reset. The solution is to simply wait for a good minute mabe two and the phone will then be finished "thinking". Then the phone will detect the stylus taps normally. So don't push too hard with the stylus as its not going to register stylus taps until the phone finishes whatever background process that is preventing the calibration from working. Hope this helps those who are wanting to know how to resolve this.
Old 03-20-2010, 05:00 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: OverClocked & Energized Touch Pro 2

puff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

mine did the same thing on the first boot. i did a hard reset and everything was fine.
Old 03-20-2010, 05:05 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Arrive

smileyface22 is keeping up the good worksmileyface22 is keeping up the good worksmileyface22 is keeping up the good work
Wirelessly posted (TP2: Opera/9.80 (Windows Mobile; WCE; Opera Mobi/WMD-50369; U; en) Presto/2.4.13 Version/10.00)

I had some trouble first with this too but if you hold the stylus to the screen did the trick for me.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2