PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-20-2010, 10:48 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Htc Touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

jorgecuatro is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to jorgecuatro
flashed to 6.5 from HTC site..

Now the phone will not work. cant do activesync, hard reset, reply to text,nothing. actually i would prefer 6.1 back. i cannot even connect to pc to try to redo update says battery is drained when its not.

how do i get it back?
Old 04-20-2010, 10:53 PM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Re: flashed to 6.5 from HTC site..

which 6.5 did you download? cdma sprint or the 1st one you saw?
Old 04-20-2010, 11:09 PM
lt cmdr of a garbage scow
Pocket PC: epic 4g

austin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 30 Post(s)

please link to the accual address you got it from.
Old 04-20-2010, 11:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

jorgecuatro is a n00b

http://www.htc.com/us/support/touch-...int/downloads/
Old 04-20-2010, 11:25 PM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)

i would plug it back to the pc and run the d/l again. if you're flashing, you must do just that; meaning not using the pc for anything else until the flash is done. if you can't re-flash, a visit to the repair store is in your future.
Old 04-20-2010, 11:25 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

jorgecuatro is a n00b

i magically got it to do hard reset and it seems to work. only time will tell!
Old 04-20-2010, 11:27 PM
lt cmdr of a garbage scow
Pocket PC: epic 4g

austin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 30 Post(s)

and how ids your battery charge. has it been on the wall, or just charging on the computer. the new rom may be sat to not charge on the computer. only transfer data.
how have you tried to hard reset, via the clear storage option under settings or the button combo? lets try a few things, then if its not working, i can show you how to flash back to 6.1 from the sd card.
edit. nevermind. im glad you got it working. dilligence is key.
Old 04-20-2010, 11:39 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

mrstak is becoming a great contributor

I just did the update to 6.5 as well. I'm having issues with the cprog.exe error. I only get it when I open up the phone dialer. I comes in series of 2 or 3. I did the update, hard resetted and then installed google maps. That's all I did...with some texting in between and I get that error. I looked around but no one seems to know have an exact fix for it. Does it have anything to do with my microSD card?

Would unlocking and flashing a custom ROM fix this issue? I just got the phone today and I'm loving it except for this hiccup. And I haven't even begun to tap into its potential.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2