PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-20-2010, 02:54 AM
PPCGeeks Ladies Man
Pocket PC: HTC Evo & TP2
Carrier: SpRinT

JDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to JDM_SOHC
I have Outlook, so why this error?

Never ran into this problem before, but now when I connect my phone to the USB on my PC this message pops up along with WMDC...

I have outlook on my computer, I don't use it but it's there and I've had it as a backup before for my contacts and stuff but now it doesn't even let me click contacts or any of that, and says I have no email setup or whatever...

Old 03-20-2010, 03:26 AM
Dallas Mavericks #1 Fan!!
Pocket PC: HTC ThunderBolt
Carrier: Verizon

nrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIP
Re: I have Outlook, so why this error?

if you don't use outlook, you can sync with myphone and it will back up contacts, calender, texts, emails, pics, music, etc.
don't use outlook so I don't know about what you are trying to do.

Old 03-20-2010, 05:17 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves

i seen that error before. I got it once when i tried to sync my contacts but had never opened outlook and done the initial setup. So I disconnected phone and opened outlook for the first time and did the initial setup and then plugged phone in and it still didn't work. i had to uninstall and re-install wmdc and that fixed it. hope that help you out.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-21-2010, 04:05 AM
PPCGeeks Ladies Man
Threadstarter

JDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I already have my phone synced with MyPhone, I'm just basically wondering why when I plug my phone in does that message pop up lol... I don't use outlook anymore, I just sync my phone for file exchanging... But I'd still like to keep WMDC because it recognizes my phone faster when it's setup to sync... Do I have to disable something in Outlook?
Old 03-21-2010, 05:26 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmsohc22 View Post
I already have my phone synced with MyPhone, I'm just basically wondering why when I plug my phone in does that message pop up lol... I don't use outlook anymore, I just sync my phone for file exchanging... But I'd still like to keep WMDC because it recognizes my phone faster when it's setup to sync... Do I have to disable something in Outlook?
open wmdc on your computer and delete the relationship.... or open activesync on your phone and delete it there or just uncheck the boxes for stuff that is attempting to sync.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-21-2010, 01:18 PM
PPCGeeks Ladies Man
Threadstarter

oops I read over ur text in the previous post about deleting WMDC and giving it another shot, I'll go that route first... Thanks razor...

edit: didn't work...

Last edited by JDM_SOHC; 03-21-2010 at 02:05 PM.
Old 03-21-2010, 02:04 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint EVRP

kevmo1965 knows their stuffkevmo1965 knows their stuffkevmo1965 knows their stuffkevmo1965 knows their stuffkevmo1965 knows their stuffkevmo1965 knows their stuffkevmo1965 knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to kevmo1965

Is the Outlook version you have the 2010 64 bit beta?
The 64 bit office doesn't work with WMDC.

Old 03-21-2010, 02:05 PM
PPCGeeks Ladies Man
Threadstarter

Naa I'm using 2007 32bit...

I did have 2010 32bit beta installed though but I erased it like a week ago...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2