PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-03-2010, 03:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

DeMiNe0 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint's 6.5 forces you to use "HTC messaging" over "WM messaging". Is there a fi

Quote:
Originally Posted by computerjunkie View Post
<Rant>

I just read all the posts in this thread just to completely appreciate the stupidity of tt c6.

You do realize that this IS NOT an official HTC website, correct? We are all here to help each other. Do NOT make demands, do NOT bump a thread 50 times. Common courtesy man. If you're not happy with your phone, WinMo, or HTC, sell your phone and buy an iPhone so other people can control what you can and cannot do with your phone.

</Rant>
I honestly read through the entire thread just now as well to see what the progress was, and I never got that impression with TT C6. He's been polite the entire time, and besides the endless thread bumping(which he eventually stopped) i saw no other issues. He seems like just another user who is looking for a solution to this issue.

On another note, I did try NRGZ28 HTC Messaging Client (All Sense 2.5 ROMs).cab but that client actually is so horrible, that it actually makes me want to kick kittens into a tree stump grinder. The point to this though is, the above cab IS able to completely change the HTC messaging client along with changing the links to everything that references HTC messaging. Unless is what I just linked too another skin for HTC Messaging?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2