PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-19-2010, 01:59 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 6.5 sprint rom dislikes

Quote:
Originally Posted by PropagandaX View Post
Wow thats kind of harsh. Rileyd5 is only trying to help. i will thank him for you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliBoyPhillip View Post
He was just giving it to the vast which DO USE the sense... therefore it isn't actually crap? It is extremely useful and so far as my experince goes, it works without htc sense on and I just tested it on windows default and it works!
Thanks guys.

Well Boo Boo is somewhat correct that it won't show with titanium or sense disabled, and spb enabled. I agree by the way that Mobile Shell is awesome. I won't respond to anything else other than to say it's sad how much negativity has been thrown around this forum this week.
Old 03-19-2010, 02:01 PM
@Febby or @iFebby
Pocket PC: Nexus 6
Carrier: T-Mobile

CaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to CaliBoyPhillip Send a message via Skype™ to CaliBoyPhillip

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyd5 View Post
Thanks guys.

Well Boo Boo is somewhat correct that it won't show with titanium or sense disabled, and spb enabled. I agree by the way that Mobile Shell is awesome. I won't respond to anything else other than to say it's sad how much negativity has been thrown around this forum this week.
that is strange, mines does seem to work with sense disable on only titanium enabled... oooh well and btw I used the cab you supplied us with
Old 03-19-2010, 02:07 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliBoyPhillip View Post
that is strange, mines does seem to work with sense disable on only titanium enabled... oooh well and btw I used the cab you supplied us with
that's right. it will work but if you enable SPB MS, the task manager dissappears.
Old 03-19-2010, 02:10 PM
@Febby or @iFebby

CaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to CaliBoyPhillip Send a message via Skype™ to CaliBoyPhillip

Quote:
that's right. it will work but if you enable SPB MS, the task manager dissappears.

ahhh kay i see what you did there I hope this thing works in the near future with MS... I love MS but at the moment I'm going to wait for the new one to be out great work riley! reminds me of my diamond days having you around
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-19-2010, 02:14 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: IPhone 4G to Iphone 5
Carrier: Sprint PCS

BBHOLIDAY knows their stuffBBHOLIDAY knows their stuffBBHOLIDAY knows their stuffBBHOLIDAY knows their stuffBBHOLIDAY knows their stuffBBHOLIDAY knows their stuff

dislike how long its taking to download it! I've been downloading since 9am and it still isn't done! wtf.

Old 03-19-2010, 02:14 PM
you know ...
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint

meatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to meatgel

Quote:
It only disappears on the home screen on Mobile Shell. I use it and if I need to see something in the task manager, I click my widget that puts me back on the original 6.5 home screen and then I can see the task manager again. It's been a simple work-around for me.

Sprint Evo 3D! ...

Old 03-19-2010, 02:15 PM
@Febby or @iFebby

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBHOLIDAY View Post
dislike how long its taking to download it! I've been downloading since 9am and it still isn't done! wtf.

I must say.. are you downloading it from there main servers? There is a good amount of user supplied mirrors me myself I've mirrored twice i believe lol
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 03-19-2010, 02:25 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: IPhone 4G to Iphone 5
Carrier: Sprint PCS

BBHOLIDAY knows their stuffBBHOLIDAY knows their stuffBBHOLIDAY knows their stuffBBHOLIDAY knows their stuffBBHOLIDAY knows their stuffBBHOLIDAY knows their stuff

Cali,

thanks, i found your mirror. Im hitting the thank you button!

Last edited by BBHOLIDAY; 03-19-2010 at 02:36 PM.
Old 03-19-2010, 02:37 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: 6600
Carrier: sprint

olefafl is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boo Boo View Post
you must be using ie, its because it thinks its a desktop not a mobile device. same bug was in 6.1
Yes I use IE, but I never had the zoom problem on any of them till now. I have had Touch, Mogul, Diamond, Tough Pro & TP2.
Old 03-19-2010, 02:42 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint

xizzmatt is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by olefafl View Post
Yes I use IE, but I never had the zoom problem on any of them till now. I have had Touch, Mogul, Diamond, Tough Pro & TP2.
Quote:
Originally Posted by olefafl View Post
I now have a slide to unlock and have to input the 4 number pin.

How do you get rid of the slide to unlock, but keep the pin. Its my work phone so I need to keep it locked.

And the page zoom keeps zooming in. So I click on a page zoom out, look at page, then page back and have to zoom out again.
Download Opera Mobile, It should already come on the ROM though. I believe 9.7

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2