PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-19-2010, 12:43 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC T7380
Carrier: Sprint

Mutiny32 knows their stuffMutiny32 knows their stuffMutiny32 knows their stuffMutiny32 knows their stuffMutiny32 knows their stuffMutiny32 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to Mutiny32 Send a message via AIM to Mutiny32 Send a message via MSN to Mutiny32 Send a message via Skype™ to Mutiny32
Re: Sprint update is it really sense 2.5?

You have to select weather background on the home tab.
Old 03-19-2010, 12:44 PM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: T-Mobile
Threadstarter

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim

Quote:
Originally Posted by piedra92 View Post
I have full animations on my home tab. This is the FULL Sense 2.5 that was released for the Rhodiums. Footprints, EReader and Docs were from the Leo Roms.
I guess i got confused, I assumed Leo rom was sense 2.5, and because Leo rom was updated i assumed sense 2.5 was updated so now i understand no footprints, ereader, or docs sense youre saying leo rom is different then sense 2.5.

How did you enable full animations on the home tab?
Google is the next skynet
Old 03-19-2010, 12:46 PM
Bay Area Boss
Threadstarter

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mutiny32 View Post
You have to select weather background on the home tab.
thanks, thats what was really irking me, I guess i can live with no autorotate on the music or pics. Damn i can't believe how slow this phone is, once snapdragon is a must you guys are going to be mind blown whenever you pic up your tp2 and see how slow it is.

Last edited by p-slim; 03-19-2010 at 12:49 PM.
Old 03-19-2010, 12:46 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

iknight8 is keeping up the good workiknight8 is keeping up the good workiknight8 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to iknight8

no weather in a location where ur at... WEIRD... where wud the location b at bro? !!! lol

HTC TouchPro2 > HTC Evo > Samsung Fascinate > HTC ThunderBolt
Old 03-19-2010, 12:47 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

piedra92 knows their stuffpiedra92 knows their stuffpiedra92 knows their stuffpiedra92 knows their stuffpiedra92 knows their stuffpiedra92 knows their stuff

As Mutiny said above, select weather wallpaper. The Leo Rom has a version of Sense 2.5 that is optomized for its hardware (faster proc, etc). HTC released another version that is optomized for our hardware, but they are still both Sense 2.5. There are mods available to add the EReader and Doc tabs to our version. All mods that state that they work for 2.5.2012 will work on this.

If I posted something thats helps don't forget to hit Thanks!
Old 03-19-2010, 12:47 PM
PPCGeeks Ladies Man
Pocket PC: HTC Evo & TP2
Carrier: SpRinT

JDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to JDM_SOHC

click on the weather portion in the lower center area of the clock... an than click Menu, and click Enable My Location...

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-19-2010, 12:49 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO

awenthol is becoming a PPCGeeks regularawenthol is becoming a PPCGeeks regularawenthol is becoming a PPCGeeks regularawenthol is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
I have full animations on my home tab. This is the FULL Sense 2.5 that was released for the Rhodiums. Footprints, EReader and Docs were from the Leo Roms.
The official update has the documents tab?...I'm still downloading..
Old 03-19-2010, 12:51 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Vogue/Touch Pro/Touch Pro 2/HTC Evo 4G

champ052005 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchamp052005 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchamp052005 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchamp052005 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to champ052005

Quote:

Agreed. I have full animation too. I dont understand why you think this isnt sense 2.5? Sprint only adds bloatware to what HTC provides them.

Sense 2.5 is more than the auto rotate or the HTC sms client. They probably took it out to avoid a further delay in the release. Doesn't matter to me I guess.

This just means that we are going to get more solid ROMs (Which I dont think is possible due to MightyMike and Mr. X taking their ROMs to a whole other level)

...I was reviewing what I typed and it may sound mean but trust me I'm not trying to sound like that. Not trying to start anything.
Old 03-19-2010, 12:52 PM
Bay Area Boss
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by awenthol View Post
The official update has the documents tab?...I'm still downloading..
mine doesn't unless maybe i need to enable it again
Old 03-19-2010, 12:54 PM
Bay Area Boss
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by champ052005 View Post
Agreed. I have full animation too. I dont understand why you think this isnt sense 2.5? Sprint only adds bloatware to what HTC provides them.

Sense 2.5 is more than the auto rotate or the HTC sms client. They probably took it out to avoid a further delay in the release. Doesn't matter to me I guess.

This just means that we are going to get more solid ROMs (Which I dont think is possible due to MightyMike and Mr. X taking their ROMs to a whole other level)

...I was reviewing what I typed and it may sound mean but trust me I'm not trying to sound like that. Not trying to start anything.
since it wasn't enabled i thought it wasn't there, people already explained how to enable it now. I really wanted auto rotate on music but i understand why it wasn't there. The only thing i'm really missing now would be htc messenger. I'm going to change the title of this thread since i've already been helped.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2