PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-19-2010, 12:16 PM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: T-Mobile

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim
Sprint update is it really sense 2.5?

So after flashing this rom and playing with it, does it really deserve to be called sense 2.5 (the same sense ui the leo aka hd2 runs) with missing htc messenger and no auto rotate with pics and music? Also no homescreen weather animation. I definitely understand why they couldn't do it, because our phones don't have enough ram and the processor isn't fast enough, but they should of called this sense something else, instead of calling it sense 2.5 samething that the hd2 sense is called.
Google is the next skynet

Last edited by p-slim; 03-19-2010 at 12:24 PM.
Old 03-19-2010, 12:24 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: PPC6875US Touch Pro 2
Carrier: USCC

skuddy is keeping up the good workskuddy is keeping up the good work
Re: Sprint update is it really sense 2.5?

Quote:
Originally Posted by p-slim View Post
So after flashing this rom and playing with it, does it really deserve to be called sense 2.5 (the same sense ui the leo aka hd2 runs) with missing htc messenger and no auto rotate with pics and music? I definitely understand why they couldn't do it, because our phones don't have enough ram and the processor isn't fast enough, but they should of called this sense something else, instead of calling it sense 2.5 samething that the hd2 sense is called.

calling it sense 2.5 is accurate. it actually is one of the newer builds. I understand where your coming from but because they optimized it for your phone doesn't negate the fact that it is in fact 2.5

Current Rom: MR.X 2.5 21903 + CHT 1.8.5
Old 03-19-2010, 12:25 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

pdawg17 is keeping up the good workpdawg17 is keeping up the good work

I hear you bro...I just wanted an HTC MMS messaging system so we could fix that finally...I've lost all hope now...
Old 03-19-2010, 12:26 PM
PPCGeeks Ladies Man
Pocket PC: HTC Evo & TP2
Carrier: SpRinT

JDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to JDM_SOHC

I have animated weather on mine..

Old 03-19-2010, 12:28 PM
Young-E
Pocket PC: TP2

Young_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIP

dude this does include the weather animations lol
Minnesota Militia/Touch Pro Division
Old 03-19-2010, 12:28 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

pdawg17 is keeping up the good workpdawg17 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young_breedent View Post
On the home screen though?
Old 03-19-2010, 12:30 PM
lt cmdr of a garbage scow
Pocket PC: epic 4g
Carrier: sprint

austin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 30 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdawg17 View Post
On the home screen though?
yea. you have to enable your location first.
Old 03-19-2010, 12:31 PM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: T-Mobile
Threadstarter

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim

Quote:
Originally Posted by skuddy View Post
calling it sense 2.5 is accurate. it actually is one of the newer builds. I understand where your coming from but because they optimized it for your phone doesn't negate the fact that it is in fact 2.5
if its missing features then its not just optimized, its missing features which means its a different product.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmsohc22 View Post
I have animated weather on mine..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Young_breedent View Post
I don't have animated weather on my home screen. i'm not talking about that pic under the time, i'm talking about say for instance it was a cloudy day outside, with the real sense 2.5 rom you would see transparent clouds on the homescreen indicating its cloudy outside, if it was raining the the home screen would have raindrops on it, this is what i'm talking about.
Old 03-19-2010, 12:41 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

piedra92 knows their stuffpiedra92 knows their stuffpiedra92 knows their stuffpiedra92 knows their stuffpiedra92 knows their stuffpiedra92 knows their stuff

Quote:
if its missing features then its not just optimized, its missing features which means its a different product.

I don't have animated weather on my home screen. i'm not talking about that pic under the time, i'm talking about say for instance it was a cloudy day outside, with the real sense 2.5 rom you would see transparent clouds on the homescreen indicating its cloudy outside, if it was raining the the home screen would have raindrops on it, this is what i'm talking about.
I have full animations on my home tab. This is the FULL Sense 2.5 that was released for the Rhodiums. Footprints, EReader and Docs were from the Leo Roms.

If I posted something thats helps don't forget to hit Thanks!
Old 03-19-2010, 12:41 PM
lt cmdr of a garbage scow
Pocket PC: epic 4g
Carrier: sprint

austin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 30 Post(s)

Quote:

on the home screen hit menu and look at the weather demo. maybe ther just hasnt been any weather to display where your at yet.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2