PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-18-2010, 12:15 PM
337 L.V.
Pocket PC: HTC TP JR
Carrier: SPRINT

youngpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint Touch Pro 2 7.1 upgrade?????

Quote:
Originally Posted by c0011j View Post
How smart are you? I mean.. these forums have been blasted the last couple days saying this Friday the update is coming out.. .there have been internal memos...

But yet you call to confirm? lol Why? What's the point? So you could come on the forums and make a thread that has been beating dead? Serious...
Well actually Im about to call as well. Even tho they post numerous threads about this update. Im just one of those people who doesnt just take the word unless I hear it out of the horses mouth. So you mean to tell me if there was numerous threads about sh*t falling from the sky...would you not turn to the news to hear for yourself?? I mean I was humored by the thread...seriously.....7.1 upgrade told to you by a Sprint rep is just hilarious...That alone makes me want to call and see what kind of upgrade they will tell me Sprint users are getting. We dont even work at Sprint and even we know there is no 7.1 upgrade...unless Sprint is going to surprise us?? But I mean for real tho this comment you made was really unnecessary. So on that note....let me grab my cordless and dial the famous numbers....1-888-211-4727
Old 03-18-2010, 12:47 PM
337 L.V.
Pocket PC: HTC TP JR
Carrier: SPRINT

youngpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by gottago View Post
Are you guys kidding me? I just bought a TP2 because I too heard that WM 7.1 was coming out! J/K

Quote:
Originally Posted by WorldWide View Post
I too thought it was funny, but like I've said in other threads some people need to get the sticks out of their arses.
+1

I dont feel this thread should be closed at all. It is very entertaining.

Edit: Ok so I just got off the phone with the tech.....THEY SAID THAT SPRINT DID NOT RELEASE ANY PAMPHLETS WITH THE OFFICIAL RELEASE DATE!! They said that Sprint cannot release the date until HTC releases the date!! They even checked with HTC on the ETA and they told them that the it was unavailable!!Also Sprint did confirm that the update should be soon because HTC has released the upgrade info on their website but the upgrade is not yet available!! So for the guy who had the paper with the info on it....might have had a little too much free time on his hands and photoshop was what he was occupying it with. The rep I spoke with sounded very knowledgeable about what he was talking about...I personally think he has a TP2...."let me check "back" with HTC about the ETA of the 6.5 update" Hence the word back.....so obviously he has checked before. So in conclusion...the update is very much still a question and NOBODY but someone from HTC will know when the update will arrive. Sprint doesnt release the update first...HTC releases the update first and once they do that then Sprint then has the right to release the update afterwards to their customers. So for all of you patiently waiting for the update....keep waiting because I can almost guarantee that it wont be tomorrow. Maybe this Month...but not tomorrow. Sorry fellas that is just my 2 cents on the issue. And to the guy who got all upset about ppl calling to confirm the update...maybe he is the one with the false information and just wanted to sound like he has an upper hand by knowing certain information when he really doesnt and knows his information is false. Seriously I would not have gotten upset if someone wanted to confirm my word of something I said. If I said it. I dare you to challenge it and tell me Im wrong. I can honestly say that this thread was more appealing to me than one with false information stating its true. At least on this thread....you know its not right. So on that note.....Im off to the gym to P90X!!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-18-2010, 12:48 PM
jcjr81

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

A little bird told me that the TP2 is getting 7.1 on 3/10.
Old 03-18-2010, 12:51 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung epic + Samsung galaxy Tab
Carrier: sprint

ajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngpro83 View Post

+1

I dont feel this thread should be closed at all. It is very entertaining.

Edit: Ok so I just got off the phone with the tech.....THEY SAID THAT SPRINT DID NOT RELEASE ANY PAMPHLETS WITH THE OFFICIAL RELEASE DATE!! They said that Sprint cannot release the date until HTC releases the date!! They even checked with HTC on the ETA and they told them that the it was unavailable!!Also Sprint did confirm that the update should be soon because HTC has released the upgrade info on their website but the upgrade is not yet available!! So for the guy who had the paper with the info on it....might have had a little too much free time on his hands and photoshop was what he was occupying it with. The rep I spoke with sounded very knowledgeable about what he was talking about...I personally think he has a TP2...."let me check "back" with HTC about the ETA of the 6.5 update" Hence the word back.....so obviously he has checked before. So in conclusion...the update is very much still a question and NOBODY but someone from HTC will know when the update will arrive. Sprint doesnt release the update first...HTC releases the update first and once they do that then Sprint then has the right to release the update afterwards to their customers. So for all of you patiently waiting for the update....keep waiting because I can almost guarantee that it wont be tomorrow. Maybe this Month...but not tomorrow. Sorry fellas that is just my 2 cents on the issue. And to the guy who got all upset about ppl calling to confirm the update...maybe he is the one with the false information and just wanted to sound like he has an upper hand by knowing certain information when he really doesnt and knows his information is false. Seriously I would not have gotten upset if someone wanted to confirm my word of something I said. If I said it. I dare you to challenge it and tell me Im wrong. I can honestly say that this thread was more appealing to me than one with false information stating its true. At least on this thread....you know its not right. So on that note.....Im off to the gym to P90X!!
funny I just talked to a tech and said it was real lol see anyone can talk to anyone at sprint and get 100000000 answers
Old 03-18-2010, 12:57 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

detroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on rep

guys seriously....

this is getting really old... once again a thread taken over by virtual **** measuring and even worse taunts of "prove me wrong" and calls to reps and the like...

Enough already if it is out tomorrow so be it, if not then so what .. but stop hijacking a thread started as humor/info with the chest-thumping BS over "I'm right and your dont know jack" stuff

Old 03-18-2010, 01:00 PM
DaFlowMaster
Pocket PC: TP2 IPHONE 3GS 5.1.1
Carrier: GSM...

HBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to HBOOT

I say you all try to find KMARTBURRITO for those of you knows who he is...he may leak that isht this afternoon, depending on where you are

Last edited by HBOOT; 03-18-2010 at 01:11 PM.
Old 03-18-2010, 01:08 PM
lt cmdr of a garbage scow
Pocket PC: epic 4g
Carrier: sprint

austin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 30 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HB View Post
I say you all try to find KMARTBURRITO for those of you knows whe he is...he may leak that isht this afternoon, depending on where you are
doubtful. hes moved on to android.
Old 03-18-2010, 01:11 PM
DaFlowMaster
Pocket PC: TP2 IPHONE 3GS 5.1.1
Carrier: GSM...

HBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to HBOOT

good move on his part, he definitely leaked that Mogul gps unlocking ROM upgrade
Old 03-18-2010, 01:28 PM
V.I.P
Pocket PC: 3VO for me, EVO for wife
Carrier: on the Now Network™ from Sprint®

00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcjr81 View Post
A little bird told me that the TP2 is getting 7.1 on 3/10.
dude, you get info from the little birds too???

WOW and I thought I was the only secret informant on here...

Thanks for the info
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-18-2010, 01:30 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC® Touch Pro™ 2 /// HTC® Evo™ 4G
Carrier: Sprint®

austintb knows their stuffaustintb knows their stuffaustintb knows their stuffaustintb knows their stuffaustintb knows their stuffaustintb knows their stuffaustintb knows their stuff
Cool Re: Sprint Touch Pro 2 7.1 upgrade?????

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00_MACKIE_00 View Post
dude, you get info from the little birds too???

WOW and I thought I was the only secret informant on here...

Thanks for the info
HAHA. That's so funny.
"Observation of Einstein-Podolsky-Rosen Entanglement on Supraquantum Structures By Induction through Nonlinear Transuranic Crystal of Extremely Long Wavelength (ELW) Pulse from Mode-Locked Source Array." - from Half Life 1

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2