PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro 2 (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=97)
-   -   Sprint Touch Pro 2 7.1 upgrade????? (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=114638)

ajac 03-18-2010 09:51 AM

Re: Sprint Touch Pro 2 7.1 upgrade?????

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yay 4 Juggs (Post 1638295)
so you want to close a would be entertaining experience thread created by a user who wanted to share with us and then ban him? are you new? they dont ban people for sharing experiences...they ban them for sharing opinions...duh!

I want to close a thread that has no relevance to anything sounds made up and its passing on miss information cause someone on here will believe it post a thread about it and so on and so on.

WorldWide 03-18-2010 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yay 4 Juggs (Post 1638295)
they dont ban people for sharing experiences...they ban them for sharing opinions...duh!

Coffee spilled! Lol!

Yay 4 Juggs 03-18-2010 09:55 AM

he is sharing his experience in the proper forum leave him alone about it...he has just as much right to post the thread as you to do to complain about it. It in no way goes against the guidelines of thread creation and is quite on topic with what is going on today within the sprint world regarding the 6.5 update.

The Sapient 03-18-2010 10:06 AM

Whether this thread violates the rules of this forum, I don't know. I do know I feel far less contempt for a CSR who makes a mistake about an OS release number than someone who berates a CSR and then goes on line to brag about it.

frodobaggins 03-18-2010 10:11 AM

C'mon, lighten up. At this point in the "when will Sprint release the update saga" we need a little humor. With all the rumors and conjecture that have been thrown about it's just become comical.

Just like the CSR that told me to download the ROM update from the European HTC support site for my Sprint TP2.

c0011j 03-18-2010 10:18 AM

At some point though it really isn't funny. Just like the closed threads about rumors on when 6.5 was coming out .. they should do the same for people who calling asking questions we already know answers to. And then complaining about a bad tech, who probably wasn't even a tech, probably a CARE representative with no tech knowledge.

They should make a carrier forum setup specifically to whine and complain about bad reps. So we don't have to make individual threads that all revolve arount the same issue. If this was another rumor on 6.5 it would have been locked by now.

Yay 4 Juggs 03-18-2010 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by c0011j (Post 1638356)
At some point though it really isn't funny. Just like the closed threads about rumors on when 6.5 was coming out .. they should do the same for people who calling asking questions we already know answers to.

How can YOU be certain we know the answer? Did YOU see anything first hand to indicate that it is indeed coming out as stated?

c0011j 03-18-2010 10:30 AM

I am pretty confident based upon that document and other information I have that confirmed Friday. But yeah, it could be wrong.... maaaaybee but unlikely
Oh well.... MR will work until then if that is the case.

Yay 4 Juggs 03-18-2010 10:33 AM

the "document" means nothing...i asked how YOU yourself know it is going to released. Not what you feel...but what you know.

detroit_doug 03-18-2010 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hyattdriver (Post 1638162)
Ok guys and gals, I just wanted to let everyone know how dumb some of the tech support are over at Sprint.

Quote:

Originally Posted by hyattdriver (Post 1638162)
](*,)=D> Any thoughts??

Everyone, its pretty clear this was created for info and humor based just on the beginning and end of the original post

Tomorrow is Friday the 19th and already this thread is degrading into the BS and Drama of the "will it/wont it" and the "prove me" crap again...

Let it drop until Saturday the 20th then either praise or kill the messengers of the update but it doesnt have anything to do with this thread