PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-17-2010, 07:03 PM
JuckingFerk

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Touch pro 2 camera

I am working with my second Touch Pro 2. The problem is when I activate my camera I get wavy lines in the picture. This is my second TP2 to do this. Also one of my coworkers is having the same problem. Both phones have stock roms. Any ideas or suggestions?? Anyone else having the same problem?

Ferk out
Old 03-17-2010, 07:10 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Juggs is in the MOMENT
Carrier: Sprint

Yay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Touch pro 2 camera

can you post a picture taken please...i recall something like this happening way back when...if i can see it i can tell you for certain.

Old 03-17-2010, 09:00 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: USCC

Oditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuckingFerk View Post
I am working with my second Touch Pro 2. The problem is when I activate my camera I get wavy lines in the picture. This is my second TP2 to do this. Also one of my coworkers is having the same problem. Both phones have stock roms. Any ideas or suggestions?? Anyone else having the same problem?

Ferk out
Mine are grainy, I think the camera on my TP1 was better.

Old 03-18-2010, 12:15 AM
PPCGeeks Ladies Man
Pocket PC: HTC Evo & TP2
Carrier: SpRinT

JDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to JDM_SOHC

My TP2 does that vertical line thing too...
I noticed it does it more frequently when theres a bright light in the picture or background...
I took a picture in my kitchen and those lines were going off like crazy...
And I'm on MightyROM, so it's not a ROM issue since you experienced it on a stock ROM...

Old 03-18-2010, 12:26 AM
HI Fly Guy
Pocket PC: TP2 Swimmin' w/ the Sharkie's
Carrier: On da NOW...4 NOW!

kjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oditius View Post
Mine are grainy, I think the camera on my TP1 was better.
cant remember who said it b4 but the grainy thing, i think, has 2 do w/ the clear plastic on the back cover (gets smudge and scratchs) but if you take off the back cover an take a pic to see if its any clearer..? i kno i kno not really a realistic thing 2 do everytime you take a pic but it is wat it is...

never seen the vertical line, wavy line thing. id like to see a ss or pic
Old 03-18-2010, 12:29 AM
V.I.P
Pocket PC: 3VO for me, EVO for wife
Carrier: on the Now Network™ from Sprint®

00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Just use some sorta wet cloth and clean the back of the battery cover. will fix this issue.
Old 03-18-2010, 12:36 AM
HI Fly Guy

kjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00_MACKIE_00 View Post
Just use some sorta wet cloth and clean the back of the battery cover. will fix this issue.
or that... sum1 also suggested awhile back to pop off that plastic piece that covers the camera to get a clear pic, but agian thats not 2 realistic either as it is open for dust and other shit to enter
Old 03-18-2010, 12:42 AM
PPCGeeks Ladies Man

JDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on rep

don't think a wet cloth is gonna fix this my friend...
Old 03-18-2010, 12:44 AM
PPCGeeks Ladies Man

That's a pic of my birthday dinner =)
Sadly, all those lines are wayyy more noticeable on
the phone than on the PC, but you can still see them clearly..
Old 03-18-2010, 12:47 AM
HI Fly Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmsohc22 View Post
That's a pic of my birthday dinner =)
Sadly, all those lines are wayyy more noticeable on
the phone than on the PC, but you can still see them clearly..
wow...looks like the light coming threw the vertical blinds, i see how that could get annoying. but i havent noticed it on my phone at least not yet

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2