PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-17-2010, 11:50 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon

ttlycnfuzd is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
GPRS Answer Lag Question

OK, so I know there are a dozen threads out there devoted to people having issues, but I have a new one, and wanted to get ideas. Maybe we can figure out what is going on with the lag issue. Basically, Im on a stock rom, running SPB MS3, and have had no issues with answering any calls. Got my sim unlocked, put my ATT Sim in and set up the data connection. Had an issue answering a call, and though it was a fluke, but decided to check the registry anyways, and wouldn't you know... I have a GPRS line that has been added to the suspendresume key. (It was not there before - first thing I checked when I upgraded to VZW 6.5 was that reg entry) So now my question is... What causes that registry entry to cause the lag, given that the phone uses the GRPS Entry when it comes to the data portion of the GSM radio? Does anyone else that is using both radios (data included) in their phone notice the lag on the CDMA side?

I think there is more to it than we think than just the issues with AdvConfig....
Old 03-17-2010, 03:15 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

ttlycnfuzd is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: GPRS Answer Lag Question

I guess nobody else wants to know why... just what to do to fix it then.... Personally I would rather understand the flaws that are causing this issue than just a workaround to fixing it....

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2