PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-17-2010, 12:41 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: RHOD400
Carrier: Sprint

ai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to ai6908
Re: Opera 10 Repack FINAL Flavors (Defaults/Flash Lite/Rotation)

Awesome brother! Thank you!!
Old 03-17-2010, 01:01 AM
HTC = TAIWAN! =)
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

twe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on rep

can you do a repack version for opera mini final as well?

Sprint Fair and Flex 500mins - unlimited; text, data, N&W@6pm (perks) - Sprint Pick 3, Unl Incoming Mins
ROMS: Vin. Pluto. (M2.5), Mighty (M2.5), Energy (M2.5)
Old 03-17-2010, 01:09 AM
VIP Duck
Pocket PC: RAPHAEL / TOPAZ / RHODIUM
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

NinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by twe90kid View Post
can you do a repack version for opera mini final as well?
I would have to learn about the setting required after the install completes (setup.dll).

I will look in to it when I get some time...
Old 03-17-2010, 01:50 AM
HTC = TAIWAN! =)

twe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on rep

OK

Looks like Ninja didn't enable Plugins... Plugins need to be enabled for youtube.com (desktop version) to play
Old 03-17-2010, 05:58 AM
Threadstarter
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium 400

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr

thanks

Old 03-17-2010, 07:31 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro II

Magoo_215 is keeping up the good workMagoo_215 is keeping up the good work

Am I the only 1 that cant get this to work for me??? I have Opera Mobile 10 installed but I took it of after getting this and it never shows up in my phone, just the stock 1... What am I doing wrong? 100% stock could be the reason? I'll try a different one but the 1 I wanted was with flash and rotation any advice?
Old 03-17-2010, 10:03 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

DomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on rep

does this remove the "home screen grid" thing too? if not, how can i do this? i just want my home page to be google
Old 03-17-2010, 10:25 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: 6700, 6800, TP , TP2x2 and now EVO!!!

nutzy19 is keeping up the good worknutzy19 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magoo_215 View Post
Am I the only 1 that cant get this to work for me??? I have Opera Mobile 10 installed but I took it of after getting this and it never shows up in my phone, just the stock 1... What am I doing wrong? 100% stock could be the reason? I'll try a different one but the 1 I wanted was with flash and rotation any advice?
Your not alone... NinjaDuck, looks like youve got a great idea and I love your other work but we got some glitches here.
Old 03-17-2010, 10:33 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

That was sooo long ago i forgot i even made some form of flash lite package or cab.

If I have helped you, you like my work, want to get me a coffee or you feel like you wish to help me get my next device.

feel free to its appreciated, but not required!

Thanks To everyone who donated!
Old 03-17-2010, 10:41 AM
VIP Duck
Pocket PC: RAPHAEL / TOPAZ / RHODIUM
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

NinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magoo_215 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by nutzy19 View Post
Your not alone... NinjaDuck, looks like youve got a great idea and I love your other work but we got some glitches here.

Can you give me some more info? Is it the ICON that is missing for you?
What package did you install?

If you go in to the \Program Files\Opera 10 folder and run the EXE, does it work?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2