PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-16-2010, 02:51 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung epic + Samsung galaxy Tab
Carrier: sprint

ajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
new roms and reinstalling stuff

Anyways around having to reinstall everything? any programs to auto install cabs for you and to put back in your settings for your sounds and such? be awesome!
Old 03-16-2010, 03:26 PM
Super Saiyan 3
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

freeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to freeza Send a message via MSN to freeza Send a message via Yahoo to freeza Send a message via Skype™ to freeza
Re: new roms and reinstalling stuff

Sashimi, XDA_UC, etc...
Old 03-16-2010, 03:26 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: iPhone
Carrier: AT&T

zim2323 is keeping up the good workzim2323 is keeping up the good workzim2323 is keeping up the good work

I use SASHIMI.

http://www.winmo-experts.com/

If you are on 6.5 or later builds you'll need to read through the forum posts to find the fixes you need to edit in order to properly install programs to the storage card.

I personally use a combination of SKTOOLS to create CAB and reg files to depoy with SASHIMI to reconfigure my phone. I have an "auto" folder for WM6.1 and an "auto" folder for WM6.5 Depending on which OS I'm running is the one that I rename to "auto" in order to use.

I also needed to have EXE's installed directly after CAB's, or more importantly, before the REG files so that I could deploy REG entires for executables since you can't execute reg inline with EXE like you can CAB's. At least I haven't been able to get it to work.

I reprogrammed the script in order to do the above along with addind the changes for SC installations and it works great. Development is on hold because the author has an old phone. I believe he's offered it up for anybody to take over.

I attached the file I use to replace in the SASHIMI\Program\Bin folder. Make sure you make a backup of the file you overwrite.
Attached Files
File Type: mscr SASHIMI.mscr (194.1 KB, 3 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by zim2323; 03-16-2010 at 03:29 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-16-2010, 04:19 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung epic + Samsung galaxy Tab
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

ajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by zim2323 View Post
I use SASHIMI.

http://www.winmo-experts.com/

If you are on 6.5 or later builds you'll need to read through the forum posts to find the fixes you need to edit in order to properly install programs to the storage card.

I personally use a combination of SKTOOLS to create CAB and reg files to depoy with SASHIMI to reconfigure my phone. I have an "auto" folder for WM6.1 and an "auto" folder for WM6.5 Depending on which OS I'm running is the one that I rename to "auto" in order to use.

I also needed to have EXE's installed directly after CAB's, or more importantly, before the REG files so that I could deploy REG entires for executables since you can't execute reg inline with EXE like you can CAB's. At least I haven't been able to get it to work.

I reprogrammed the script in order to do the above along with addind the changes for SC installations and it works great. Development is on hold because the author has an old phone. I believe he's offered it up for anybody to take over.

I attached the file I use to replace in the SASHIMI\Program\Bin folder. Make sure you make a backup of the file you overwrite.
wow thank you for the real answer and I will try it thank!! /thanks

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2