PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-16-2010, 08:59 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic
Carrier: Sprint

dumpringz is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardumpringz is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardumpringz is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardumpringz is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Wirelessly posted (HTC Touch Pro 2 (Sprint): Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

i had my phone charging all nite from like 8pm to 530am when i woke up. had 100% charge & just quickly checked a text & then plugged her back in ... wake up 8am & my battery is at 92% ... im frazzled
Old 03-16-2010, 08:19 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

FP5241 is a n00b
Re: i just dont get this . . . ?

I noticed this happens to me too.. I wake up at 6am, leave the house by 7:30 and by 8am i'm down to 90%... HOWEVER, the rest of the day I don't lose power as fast...

Almost like the time just after charge drains rapidly, then slows down.. :/

(Verizon Stock 6.1 ROM)
Old 03-16-2010, 08:30 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

If your using the 1% battery driver, which it seems like you are... That is normal for it to happen.

The driver has an issue calculating the top half of the battery (90%>100%) hence why when u unplug, it drops extremely fast to about 92-94ish%

Normal.
Old 03-16-2010, 08:42 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Sprint

batpot is a n00b

also, when you leave the phone plugged in, once the LED does from amber to green, it basically stops charging at that point, and if the phone is on, it will obviously keep draining the battery...I think once the led turns to green, it cycles charges to keep the battery above 90%.

You can demonstrate this by unplugging the phone a little while after the LED turns green, and then immediately plugging it back in, and see that the LED goes back to amber.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2