PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-17-2010, 03:49 PM
The EVO Guru
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

brownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WP7 no removable storage, no file explorer, no usb hdd, NO COPY AND PASTE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olghb View Post
This is really sick! I can't believe it! I will never go to Android or the Iphone! I will keep my Windows Moblie 6.5 still hell freezes over! Microsoft is making a big mistake!
This is the kind of thing that logically makes no sense to me. If Android can offer you everything winmo could and then some.. why in the world would you stick with an old phone? lol its hard to even take people serious that make statements like this. I'm all for what the best is at the time and for right now that's Android.
Old 03-17-2010, 03:55 PM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: T-Mobile
Threadstarter

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim

Quote:
Originally Posted by brownhornet View Post
This is the kind of thing that logically makes no sense to me. If Android can offer you everything winmo could and then some.. why in the world would you stick with an old phone? lol its hard to even take people serious that make statements like this. I'm all for what the best is at the time and for right now that's Android.
Thats basically what i was saying earlier. Android is a rapidly growing OS, if they can implement those things and are doing very well, why is M$ only copying the iphone? Obviously none of the things in this title will technically change how the os operates except copy and paste and the fact they aren't implementing that alone i'm cool off winmo.
Google is the next skynet

Last edited by p-slim; 03-17-2010 at 03:57 PM.
Old 03-17-2010, 03:58 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO

Olghb is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by brownhornet View Post
I work for a communications company that deals with the Android and to be frank with you this is my personal perfer Windows Mobile!
Old 03-17-2010, 04:02 PM
"The Fuzzy One"
Pocket PC: PPC6800 & Touch Pro 2 & Epic 4G

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olghb View Post
I work for a communications company that deals with the Android and to be frank with you this is my personal perfer Windows Mobile!
Yes as it stands windows mobile is somewhat better because it as been developed for YEARS. But WP 7 is not windows mobile..its has nothing to do with windows mobile..its a unrelated new platform that is starting from scratch.

Android is not new and is developing, give it a year or 2 and it will be where it needs to be as more people switch to it and contribute as they did with winmo.

WP7 on the other hand in 2 years will be no where.

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)
Old 03-17-2010, 04:16 PM
Q_Q
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

Q_Q is becoming a PPCGeeks regularQ_Q is becoming a PPCGeeks regularQ_Q is becoming a PPCGeeks regularQ_Q is becoming a PPCGeeks regularQ_Q is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by p-slim View Post
Windows must really want to be like the iPhone or maybe my head has just been in the dirt but no removable storage card that's outrageous, what do my fellow ppcgeeks think.

http://www.mobiletechworld.com/2010/...file-explorer/

NO COPY AND PASTE

http://pocketnow.com/tech-news/mix10...phone-7-series

http://www.mobiletechworld.com/2010/...hone-7-series/

http://www.engadget.com/2010/03/16/w...opy-and-paste/

If I am not mistaken, WP7 wanted to be the iPhone OS from day 1 that it was revealed.

Last edited by Q_Q; 03-17-2010 at 04:19 PM.
Old 03-17-2010, 04:18 PM
Bay Area Boss
Threadstarter

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Q_Q View Post
If I am not mistaken, weren't you just all over the WP7 bandwagon just 1 month ago even while most of us were saying how restrictive WP7 would be?
I mean the iPhone OS is what it wanted to be from day 1 that it was revealed.
I was all over the bandwagon of wp7 until I started this thread. The stuff in the thread title had not been mentioned, like i was saying i was willing to deal with no custom ui's or marketplace installs but the rest is outrageous.
Old 03-17-2010, 04:20 PM
Bay Area Boss
Threadstarter

At least windows 7 was a success and didn't force me to get an apple. If Windows 7 would have been a flop just like Vista, I might have been done with windows altogether.
Old 03-17-2010, 04:37 PM
"The Fuzzy One"
Pocket PC: PPC6800 & Touch Pro 2 & Epic 4G

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

p-slim here is something you can use on the thread:

I photoshoped it based on the iPhone one lol..yeh today is a slow day sigh..

Last edited by gTen; 03-17-2010 at 04:40 PM.
Old 03-17-2010, 04:38 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO

Olghb is a n00b

Quote:
I was all over the bandwagon of wp7 until I started this thread. The stuff in the thread title had not been mentioned, like i was saying i was willing to deal with no custom ui's or marketplace installs but the rest is outrageous.
Thank you for the info. I'm part of the backstage follower for WP7 and this is a copy of iphone. Why do you think the lawsuit came about? I will stick it out with TP2 for now until Android can do what I like for it to do!
Old 03-17-2010, 04:40 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic with Cyanogenmod 7

jamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
At least windows 7 was a success and didn't force me to get an apple. If Windows 7 would have been a flop just like Vista, I might have been done with windows altogether.
That has yet to be determined since it has not been out for long enough. But I feel I will be switching to android too. Don't try to lay down restrictions on me or I will leave you that is my moto!!!! Windows mobile 7 might get popular once it get jail broken and has the same freedom we enjoy with Windows mobile 6.5.

Please don't forget to thank me.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2