PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-15-2010, 09:29 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Remember 3-19-10 ...

Hello fellow PPCGeekers!

I just read an internal memo that had the Official Sprint Winmo 6.5 with enhancements to "HTC Sense" will be released on 3-19-10.

Hate all you want and dont believe my words all you want but wait until you see the release this Friday.

Anyone want a screenshot?, say I!

***Note that I edited the screenshot in PAINT, the contact info an some "Sprint info" are blocked out for their safely as well as mine. And also there was 5 pages of info on how to flash the new rom but I will just post the "good stuff".

Now do you all believe me?

***MOAR screenshots have been posted at 4:26

What now?

I <3 Android

Last edited by 99accordv6; 03-16-2010 at 04:27 PM. Reason: Moar info.
This post has been thanked 94 times.
Old 03-16-2010, 01:25 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G

chris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: Remember 3-19-10 ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by tt C6 View Post
Can someone post the link for the location we can download Sprint's Official 6.5 ROM?

What time (E.S.T) will it be available for download?

Thanks.

Thanks to the OP as well.
When it becomes available, it will most likely be found here:
http://www.nextel.com/en/software_do...uch_pro2.shtml

And here:
http://www.htc.com/us/support/touch-...int/downloads/
Old 03-16-2010, 03:04 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: EVO

supdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on rep

SS...

Attached Images
File Type: jpg sprintwinmo65.jpg (58.0 KB, 129 views) Click for barcode!
Old 03-16-2010, 03:36 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S ll, Epic 4G Touch

tsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to tsowen Send a message via MSN to tsowen Send a message via Skype™ to tsowen

Quote:
Originally Posted by supdawg View Post
SS...

Sad, really sad here it never fails with any device here, someone gets some information and shares it and I (we) have to read through 23 pages of bashing the OP or asking for proof, therefore we have archived most of the posts in this thread. Then when the date is true I never see all these bashers go back and thank the OP or praise him or even appologize. Bottom line is the ROM will be out when its out, above is a document with a printed date on it that has been floating around the internet for days now even in the sprint forums. Rather Sprint sticks to this date or not is on them. If it happens on Friday then kudos to you OP, if it doesn't then life goes on and we will get it when we get it.
This post has been thanked 18 times.
Old 03-16-2010, 04:20 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Evo Rooted Stock ROM

sanjsrik is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsanjsrik is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsanjsrik is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsanjsrik is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

In a word, no. I'd LIKE to believe you, but not going to because photoshop is a wonderful thing.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-16-2010, 04:21 PM
DaFlowMaster
Pocket PC: TP2 IPHONE 3GS 5.1.1
Carrier: GSM...

HBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to HBOOT

Glad this thread is reopened , I agree with TSO on the bashers, however to bring all assets and have a good balance,there are a lot of us that support the OP,let's not forget official 6.5 to TP2 is inevitable.

Last edited by HBOOT; 03-16-2010 at 04:26 PM.
Old 03-16-2010, 04:24 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC® Touch Pro™ 2 /// HTC® Evo™ 4G
Carrier: Sprint®

austintb knows their stuffaustintb knows their stuffaustintb knows their stuffaustintb knows their stuffaustintb knows their stuffaustintb knows their stuffaustintb knows their stuff

I'm full in with supporting Accord all the way!
"Observation of Einstein-Podolsky-Rosen Entanglement on Supraquantum Structures By Induction through Nonlinear Transuranic Crystal of Extremely Long Wavelength (ELW) Pulse from Mode-Locked Source Array." - from Half Life 1
Old 03-16-2010, 04:27 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Evo Rooted Stock ROM

sanjsrik is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsanjsrik is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsanjsrik is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsanjsrik is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by HB View Post
Glad this thread is reopened , I agree with TSO on the bashers, however to bring all assets and have a good balance,there are a lot if us that support the OP,let's not forget official 6.5 to TP2 is inevitable.
How is it inevitable? Sprint/HTC can both/either say "sorry folks, we have to reneg" are we really all going to file a lawsuit? Really? Nothing is inevitable.
Old 03-16-2010, 04:28 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Threadstarter

99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Why does supdawg get credit for posting up the photo?

I posted up the photo first and if you guys think that it's photoshopped then well eat your heart out ...

Recheck the first post ...
This post has been thanked 11 times.
Old 03-16-2010, 04:31 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC® Touch Pro™ 2 /// HTC® Evo™ 4G
Carrier: Sprint®

austintb knows their stuffaustintb knows their stuffaustintb knows their stuffaustintb knows their stuffaustintb knows their stuffaustintb knows their stuffaustintb knows their stuff
Cool Re: Remember 3-19-10 ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99accordv6 View Post
Why does supdawg get credit for posting up the photo?

I posted up the photo first and if you guys think that it's photoshopped then well eat your heart out ...

Recheck the first post ...
Excellent bro! Thank you for the update! Without a doubt, you get all of the credit!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2