PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-15-2010, 07:44 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

davidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to davidetkin511
Should i upgrade to the nexus one?

Should i upgrade to the nexus one when it comes to vzw?

Old 03-15-2010, 07:58 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint EVRP

kevmo1965 knows their stuffkevmo1965 knows their stuffkevmo1965 knows their stuffkevmo1965 knows their stuffkevmo1965 knows their stuffkevmo1965 knows their stuffkevmo1965 knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to kevmo1965
Re: Should i upgrade to the nexus one?

For now I'm sticking with windows mobile. Still waiting to see more from android.

Old 03-15-2010, 08:08 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: xv6800 > omnia i910 > Touch Pro 2 & Motorola DROID
Carrier: Verizon

jer07734 is keeping up the good workjer07734 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to jer07734 Send a message via Yahoo to jer07734

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidetkin511 View Post
Should i upgrade to the nexus one when it comes to vzw?

this is the exact question i'm debating. i have 4 lines coming to an end of their contracts next month.
Old 03-15-2010, 08:11 PM
PPCGeeks Ladies Man
Pocket PC: HTC Evo & TP2
Carrier: SpRinT

JDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to JDM_SOHC

I've been dedicated to htc & sprint far to long to back out on them for another phone service... i hear a lot of bad stories that people have with them, but truth be told any time I have a situation all I do is dial *2 and my issues are resolved, they've paid my bills before just for one simple mistake, they've sent me brand new replacement phones "mogul, tp1, and tp2" just because the one I had was acting like shit... so not me, i'm staying dedicated...

ps - i've been off contract for almost 2 years also =)

Old 03-15-2010, 08:34 PM
Noobsauce
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: USCC

CellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Should I buy a new HDTV or a new Car or a new bed or a new PS3 or a new computer or a new boat or a yacht or a new jet or a toothbrush or a new stick of deodorant or a new pair of underwear or a enema kit or a new wife?

I hope you see what I am getting at here. Thread close incoming.
how about, "superholyshitohmygodseriouslyyouguyslookatthis*** *ingmasterpieceivecreated"?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-15-2010, 08:40 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless
Threadstarter

davidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to davidetkin511

Quote:
Originally Posted by CellGuy View Post
Should I buy a new HDTV or a new Car or a new bed or a new PS3 or a new computer or a new boat or a yacht or a new jet or a toothbrush or a new stick of deodorant or a new pair of underwear or a enema kit or a new wife?

I hope you see what I am getting at here. Thread close incoming.
I was just looking for opinions because i cant decide... Sorry if im not supposed to do that
Old 03-15-2010, 08:45 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

HTC_TP knows their stuffHTC_TP knows their stuffHTC_TP knows their stuffHTC_TP knows their stuffHTC_TP knows their stuffHTC_TP knows their stuffHTC_TP knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by CellGuy View Post
I opted for the new bed...I sleep a whole lot better now while still worrying about all other things I'm debating on buying!
Old 03-15-2010, 08:50 PM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: T-Mobile

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim

all i can say to this thread is WOW
Google is the next skynet
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-15-2010, 08:53 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

Should I slap this kid or not?!?! You guys decide.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2