PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-15-2010, 01:24 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

cnix303 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
I Need Help!

I have a TP2 that the touchscreen doesn't work. I downloaded MyMobiler but the phone is on the disk drive setting, not active sync, so I can't use it. I have tried everything to get it back to active sync, but no luck. I need to go the Sprint Store, but I need a stock rom in .nbh format so I can flash it from my SD Card, as the touchscreen doesn't work. I have been searching for the better of 3 hours, and I have search overload. Can someone direct me to a .nbh stock Sprint Rom so I can get to the Sprint Store? I have found one but it's downloading at some ridiculous speed 10kb/sec...anyways, any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
Old 03-15-2010, 01:34 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: VZW

Rhodium500 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRhodium500 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRhodium500 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: I Need Help!

Download any stock sprint .exe and extract the .nbh using winrar.
Old 03-15-2010, 02:21 PM
College ROM Teacher ESQ
Pocket PC: College ROM iphony Killer
Carrier: $print

piranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to piranah

yea do the download and extract. make sure you rename the .nbh file to (i think) RHODIMG.nbh.

Help Me Help You
Old 03-15-2010, 02:57 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: TP2, LG Optimus S and EVO 4G LTE
Carrier: @SPRINT.COM

mikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Ok since is seems like you are sitting at your computer. Download this RUU_Rhodium_W_Sprint_WWE_1.21.651.3_RS_1.96WF_NV_S PCS_1.42_0430_PRL60652_Ship.exe then put your phone in boot loader mode. Turn phone completely off....hold down the volume down and hit and hold the power button (button on TOP of your phone) it should startup in bootloader mode, then connect the usb from PC to phone. Double click on the Sprint shipped rom (its an exe file) and it should run. Simple as that, no need to extract the nbh and rename it. You DON'T have to have activesync running or anything like that. Hope this helps a lil
your mumma's wear dirty g-strings to work, nuketown is buckin hell sick, show some love you hamburger's. double up bubble up. peace out. p.s nuketown is the shiznit, like your mumma's beef strogganoff.
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2