PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-14-2010, 09:08 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: sprint htc touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

landlord305 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Angry How do i downgrade from mightyrom back to 6.1 on my sprint htc touch pro 2 please

how do i go back because i wanna take the phone to a sprint store cause its acting up and plus i dont like 6.5 rom theres no sprint navi no sprint tv i dont like it someone please help?
Old 03-14-2010, 09:13 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: Sprint

CoryNat knows their stuffCoryNat knows their stuffCoryNat knows their stuffCoryNat knows their stuffCoryNat knows their stuffCoryNat knows their stuffCoryNat knows their stuff
Re: How do i downgrade from mightyrom back to 6.1 on my sprint htc touch pro 2 please

You can download the Sprint stock ROM from the sticky in the CDMA upgrade section and get the relocker from the other sticky in the same section.

However, unless you are certain you have a hardware problem, you may want to try one of the more sprint specific roms. I know the sprint apps work on Sprint Lovers, Neodium and S10 - just the ones I have tried. I am sure they also work on others out there.
Old 03-15-2010, 12:56 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G (Supersonic)
Carrier: Sprint

modembug is keeping up the good workmodembug is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to modembug Send a message via MSN to modembug Send a message via Yahoo to modembug
Re: How do i downgrade from mightyrom back to 6.1 on my sprint htc touch pro 2 please

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=93252 That for the relocker.
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=91940 That for the stock rom.

Hope this helps!

P.s. Flash the stock rom the usual way, hold down vol down when hitting reset to get to the boot loader then flash the rom, then do the same for the relocker.
Old 03-15-2010, 01:17 AM
Laying low in smoke
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: sprint

hypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by landlord305 View Post
how do i go back because i wanna take the phone to a sprint store cause its acting up and plus i dont like 6.5 rom theres no sprint navi no sprint tv i dont like it someone please help?

you can download Sprint TV and Sprint Nav for 6.5 that's no problem.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2