PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-12-2010, 05:00 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: samsungEPIC
Carrier: sprint

lazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Let verizion have NFL sprints getting...

ESPN!! why have 1 sport when we can have all of em... dont get me wrong i loves me some football but... check out this lineup http://www.businesswire.com/portal/s...49&newsLang=en

WTG Sprint u did something right! i just hope its on the rumored MR ROM
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-12-2010, 05:04 PM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Re: Let verizion have NFL sprints getting...

is that the same as the one for sprint tv live? if so, that thing sucks! waaay too choppy!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-12-2010, 05:08 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.8820 View Post
is that the same as the one for sprint tv live? if so, that thing sucks! waaay too choppy!
it is and it blows(as usual)
Old 03-12-2010, 05:13 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

lazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on rep

it almost always comes through good for me... nfl network was choppy as hell.. but mobile tv comes through crystal clear for me.. and now ncaa tourney w/o having to pay 4.99 a month for the subscription.
Old 03-12-2010, 05:52 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

BillJr106 is keeping up the good workBillJr106 is keeping up the good work

I have mixed feelings about this... I live in NY on Long Island and for me, Sprint TV is a small grainy picture. If they could get the quality to be at least as good as SPB TV, then I would say this is a homerun!! That thing runs buttery smooth!! However, the tiny little pixelated buffered mess that is Sprint TV (( How can it get so choppy and need to buffer again when its so pixelated and small?? )) is not worth the trouble. I gave up on Sprint TV long ago. Its a great idea that is poorly executed. Sprint needs to hire the SPB guys to make their tv better. Forget trying to keep it universal for all handsets (( they are using the lowest common denominator which is why it looks like shit our TPs ))....

Anyway, its a great idea poorly executed... end rant...
Old 03-12-2010, 06:33 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

xxceenotexx is just getting started

See i was thinkn the same thing! The tv is too choppy! I would hope that they will make a stronger signal or something, because that would b nice to watch that stuff! But if they plan on bringing that much attention they must b tryn to get a bigger audience. I guess we will c!
Old 03-12-2010, 06:46 PM
Dallas Mavericks #1 Fan!!
Pocket PC: HTC ThunderBolt
Carrier: Verizon

nrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIP

guess i should stop the 9.95 sprint tv add on channel subscription that i just started last month.

Old 03-12-2010, 06:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

erikdrakon is keeping up the good workerikdrakon is keeping up the good workerikdrakon is keeping up the good work

Thanks for the update on the info.

Well getting that and if they keep NFL Network won't be so bad, watching it now, they have espn 2 coverage of college basketball airing now. I came to realize that if you disable the accelorometer in the options>settings the "live" tv isn't as choppy as with it on, unless there is a different setting to get a clearer picture?
Old 03-12-2010, 07:06 PM
V.I.P
Pocket PC: 3VO for me, EVO for wife
Carrier: on the Now Network™ from Sprint®

00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

And lemme guess, this app will be on the new Sprint stock rom being released 3/10 by the birds.
Old 03-12-2010, 09:55 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00_MACKIE_00 View Post
And lemme guess, this app will be on the new Sprint stock rom being released 3/10 by the birds.
lol... f birds.. i talk to green men in trash cans... not going to be an app its just a channel on sprint t.v. thats not going to require a subscription... i was just hoping it was going to be an app.. who knows?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2