PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro 2 (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=97)
-   -   shhhhh!! big brother is listening (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=113922)

elnetomtb 03-12-2010 04:55 PM

shhhhh!! big brother is listening

thanks for the comments all great opinons. i guess just live love laugh

nrfitchett4 03-12-2010 04:58 PM

Re: shhhhh!! big brother is listening

how do you get reception down in the bunker with a foil hat on?
:)

meatgel 03-12-2010 04:59 PM

I love being tracked. Makes me feel like I am never alone. :)

treotraveler 03-12-2010 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nrfitchett4 (Post 1625891)
how to do get reception down in the bunker with a foil hat on?
:)

with a really long foil antenna.....psssssst, don't tell anybody, but i"m living on the edge syncing my TP2 to the Google cloud.........

Krazykrause 03-12-2010 05:06 PM

I look at it like if someone really wants to track me

Knock yourself out because I lead a very boring life!

:headbang:

mac68 03-12-2010 05:20 PM

Doesn't help me, my dealer doesn't have a smartphone...:o

gTen 03-12-2010 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elnetomtb (Post 1625887)
:protest:so i know there are phones out there that have built in encryption. so what am proposing to the ppc community is to make a encryption download to regain our some of our privacy. its bad enough that the phone are tracking devices.:protest:

What exactly are you trying to encrypt again? If you mean the data on phone thats no problem, just enable storage card encryption...

if you mean the data you communicate, then use your own proxy server with SSL...

so what exactly are you trying to protect?

sprintgirl 03-12-2010 06:02 PM

omg r u serious right now? there are sooo many phones out there that watching us all would be like watching an ant farm. do your ants have names? can you tell them apart? if you are worried about "big brother" watching you specifically you must have given them a valid reason...which no matter what they would find a way to spy regardless of any encryption program. do you think that the goverment doesnt employ hackers?

Ikonic 03-12-2010 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sprintgirl (Post 1626052)
omg r u serious right now? there are sooo many phones out there that watching us all would be like watching an ant farm. do your ants have names? can you tell them apart? if you are worried about "big brother" watching you specifically you must have given them a valid reason...which no matter what they would find a way to spy regardless of any encryption program. do you think that the goverment doesnt employ hackers?

Yea You can make really good money being a good hacker for the government plus less taxes as a government employee

P.S if you dont want the government tracking you start buying disposable phones pre-paid that are harder to track down. best way to do that is to actually sell them and use them yourself. so they cant track you down. but nvr get one with internet or gps get the old school phones that are lucky you can make phone calls on

And get a normal phone they can track you on. so its less suspicious. AND ALWAYS PAY IN CASH

IM a spy if your wondering lol

geodescent 03-12-2010 06:48 PM

If you're using your phone to pirate movies and music using BitTorrent, you should know better. BitTorrent is about as safe as a snowball in hell. If you're some kind of wannabe terrorist or active terrorist, then I really wouldn't want to help you anyway. Just sayin'