PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-12-2010, 11:01 PM
VIP Duck
Pocket PC: RAPHAEL / TOPAZ / RHODIUM
Carrier: Verizon

NinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: shhhhh!! big brother is listening

I just keep stealing other people's EINs. I get a new one every day. They are not hard to come by once you get in to Sprint and Verizon's equipment databases.

Did I just say that out loud?

Never mind.

Can anyone tell me what a cab file is for? What do you do with these ROMy things everyone keeps downloading...
Old 03-12-2010, 11:42 PM
truth mirror
Pocket PC: N Deuce
Carrier: Sprint

w7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuff

That reminds me lol. Funny
Old 03-12-2010, 11:55 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Vinterceptâ„¢
Carrier: Sprint SERO500 & Virgin Mobile

one80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to one80oneday

Remember when people said they were gonna put tracking devices into money? Now that everyone has cell phones they don't need to. It's funny because some people still think they can't track you when your phone is off but they can until you take the battery out.
Old 03-13-2010, 01:27 AM
PPCG's Travelling Nomad
Pocket PC: Samsung Note 3

Mojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on rep

the only sure fire way for you not to get tracked via your cell phone is to open up your phone, take out everything inside and put the case back together. might as well just carry around a pez dispenser.

Never argue with a stupid person. First, they'll drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-13-2010, 02:11 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: ANDROID 2.2 Froyo Deodex

sprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to sprintgirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaDuck View Post
I just keep stealing other people's EINs. I get a new one every day. They are not hard to come by once you get in to Sprint and Verizon's equipment databases.

Did I just say that out loud?

Never mind.

Can anyone tell me what a cab file is for? What do you do with these ROMy things everyone keeps
downloading...
WTF???

@ Mojary LOL!!!
Old 03-13-2010, 02:35 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

just4kix is a n00b

I just got a call from a girl who bought a hot laptop, she lives in a different city. She just got a visit from a detective looking for the laptop. She bought it in December, and connected wirelessly... I don't know why it took so long for them to find her, she's been online since she got it, she asked me what to do? I said turn the laptop in, and call it a wrap... "They" have you.
Old 03-14-2010, 02:23 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

sprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on rep

lol "hot" items are usually hotlined...doesnt mean "big brother" was checking in. duuuhhhh....
Old 03-14-2010, 05:28 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: sprint

kaz8772 is becoming a great contributor

Don't worry about Big Brother tracking you - we're talking about the government here. They probably aren't allowed to use 'smart' phones!
Old 03-17-2010, 12:09 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

ha they got zac morriss phones!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2