PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-12-2010, 06:50 PM
PPCG's Travelling Nomad
Pocket PC: Samsung Note 3
Carrier: Sprint

Mojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: shhhhh!! big brother is listening

watch Eagle Eye much?

+1 regarding the hackers employed by the feds. remember the melissa virus in 00? the feds came down on the guy's neighborhood back in the philippines and plucked him out. and guess what?...you didn't hear anything else about that case. i give you one guess where he's been working ever since. let's not forget the love virus by the guy in New Jersey back in 99. c'mon...you've heard about all these hackers that has brought down the world to its knees in one way or another...and you've also heard about how the different agencies partner up to catch the guy(s)...but you don't hear nothing about them doing time and paying their debt to society. in fact, after publicized arrest, you never hear about them anymore at all!!

Never argue with a stupid person. First, they'll drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience!

Last edited by Mojary; 03-12-2010 at 09:46 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-12-2010, 06:52 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: TP2

M2CARBINE is a n00b

someone watching to much burn notice. ha
Old 03-12-2010, 07:01 PM
"The Fuzzy One"
Pocket PC: PPC6800 & Touch Pro 2 & Epic 4G

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ikonic View Post
Yea You can make really good money being a good hacker for the government plus less taxes as a government employee

P.S if you dont want the government tracking you start buying disposable phones pre-paid that are harder to track down. best way to do that is to actually sell them and use them yourself. so they cant track you down. but nvr get one with internet or gps get the old school phones that are lucky you can make phone calls on

And get a normal phone they can track you on. so its less suspicious. AND ALWAYS PAY IN CASH

IM a spy if your wondering lol
You do know they can pinpoint your location even without GPS via the distance of you from the tower...it is not as accurate as GPS but it is good enough to know what block you are on at least.

Also old phones usually use older standards so data is actually less encrypted, your better off getting a good phone and crippling its hardware.

Also cash is not as good as you think..money order is better >.>

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)
Old 03-12-2010, 07:47 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: ANDROID 2.2 Froyo Deodex

sprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to sprintgirl

lol i cant believe people are seriously that worried. guess you could go tmobile and change sims frequently. but seriously...are you that big of a threat that anybody would care to track you anyway? seriously...
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-12-2010, 08:27 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: dixie
Carrier: OneLongString
Threadstarter

elnetomtb is a n00b

i like my foil hat it makes pretty rainbows...
Old 03-12-2010, 08:29 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: dixie
Carrier: OneLongString
Threadstarter

elnetomtb is a n00b

i only keep three, when i had more i couldnt keep track. call the big one charlie
Old 03-12-2010, 09:54 PM
PPCG's Travelling Nomad
Pocket PC: Samsung Note 3

Mojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on rep

like sprintgirl said, i wouldnt be too worried about if im not doing anything out of the ordinary. i do live a pretty predictable and simple life. hell if they ever do track me, i hope big brother tells me im going the wrong way and point me to the right direction. if he is listening in, hope he helps me out with my bill. the way i see it, if youre eavesdropping on my minutes/time, then you share the responsibility for my monthly bill
Old 03-12-2010, 10:35 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: ANDROID 2.2 Froyo Deodex

sprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to sprintgirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojary View Post
like sprintgirl said, i wouldnt be too worried about if im not doing anything out of the ordinary. i do live a pretty predictable and simple life. hell if they ever do track me, i hope big brother tells me im going the wrong way and point me to the right direction. if he is listening in, hope he helps me out with my bill. the
way i see it, if youre eavesdropping on my minutes/time, then you share the responsibility for my monthly bill
lol yes where my bill money at big bro?
Old 03-12-2010, 10:53 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2 w/ EnergyRom

Ikonic is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by gTen View Post
You do know they can pinpoint your location even without GPS via the distance of you from the tower...it is not as accurate as GPS but it is good enough to know what block you are on at least.

Also old phones usually use older standards so data is actually less encrypted, your better off getting a good phone and crippling its hardware.

Also cash is not as good as you think..money order is better >.>
it was a joke just quoting stuff from movies. but i agree with what was said before no matter what if your not doing insane stuff its okay. and the cell towers if only if you using your phone and its turned on

Old 03-12-2010, 11:01 PM
"The Fuzzy One"
Pocket PC: PPC6800 & Touch Pro 2 & Epic 4G

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ikonic View Post
it was a joke just quoting stuff from movies. but i agree with what was said before no matter what if your not doing insane stuff its okay.
I know you were kidding..I was just pointing things out..

Quote:
and the cell towers if only if you using your phone and its turned on
that said you single handily solved the problem..if you don't have a phone at all they can't track you lol

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2