PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-23-2010, 03:15 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Arrive
Carrier: Sprint

smileyface22 is keeping up the good worksmileyface22 is keeping up the good worksmileyface22 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
I've heard about the LG Apollo a while back but I haven't heard much about it lately. So I googled it and came up with this..

http://www.wmpoweruser.com/?p=12265

The specs are amazing AND it has a hardware keyboard! I believe its supposed to be coming out this year and it will have WM7.

So if this device is what they're saying it's gonna be then i'm holding out for this one. I know its by LG but i'm willing to go out on a limb here lol.

Last edited by smileyface22; 05-23-2010 at 03:28 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 05-23-2010, 03:39 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: NeXus S 4G

Rager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: What I would consider upgrading to from my TP2

wow nice phone,but i wouldnt count on it being released this year.
Old 05-23-2010, 03:46 PM
Two-Time Mafiosi
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon

Kliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via MSN to Kliptik

Nice specs for sure! LG is a big deterrent tho, for me anyways. Never had any good experience (or known anyone with good experience) with LG... Hopefully we'll see some more new phone specs coming out soon with WP7....
Old 05-23-2010, 03:47 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

smileyface22 is keeping up the good worksmileyface22 is keeping up the good worksmileyface22 is keeping up the good work
Wirelessly posted (TP2: Opera/9.80 (Windows Mobile; WCE; Opera Mobi/WMD-50433; U; en) Presto/2.4.13 Version/10.00)

Agreed. Hoping it does tho!
Old 05-23-2010, 03:48 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Wirelessly posted (TP2: Opera/9.80 (Windows Mobile; WCE; Opera Mobi/WMD-50433; U; en) Presto/2.4.13 Version/10.00)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kliptik
Nice specs for sure! LG is a big deterrent tho, for me anyways. Never had any good experience (or known anyone with good experience) with LG... Hopefully we'll see some more new phone specs coming out soon with WP7....
Yea i've never heard any say anything about their lg device lol. Hopefully their will be other phones like this one not made by LG.
Old 05-23-2010, 03:51 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

samah is just getting started

Holy crap, that seems awesome! Look at that screen resolution... damn. Thanks for the information man, now I've got another phone to think about non-stop while I regret getting my Touch Pro2! (joke). But seriously, this phone looks amazing.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-23-2010, 03:55 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by samah
Holy crap, that seems awesome! Look at that screen resolution... damn. Thanks for the information man, now I've got another phone to think about non-stop while I regret getting my Touch Pro2! (joke). But seriously, this phone looks amazing.
I just posted in your thread a second ago! Haha, but yea this is the very reason i'm playing the waiting game.
Old 05-23-2010, 03:59 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

samah is just getting started

lol it seems like the waiting game is the way to go for now.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-23-2010, 04:08 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by samah View Post
lol it seems like the waiting game is the way to go for now.
+1 Sure is.
Old 05-23-2010, 04:15 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro 2 Metro Pcs WAP MMS Youtube
Carrier: Metro PCS

pimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by smileyface22 View Post
I've heard about the LG Apollo a while back but I haven't heard much about it lately. So I googled it and came up with this..

http://www.wmpoweruser.com/?p=12265

The specs are amazing AND it has a hardware keyboard! I believe its supposed to be coming out this year and it will have WM7.

So if this device is what they're saying it's gonna be then i'm holding out for this one. I know its by LG but i'm willing to go out on a limb here lol.
Truthfully, I love the HD2, and yes I know this is blasphemy, I still am a partial fan of the bold 9700, although I would tell it to drop dead for a tp2.

HTC's I have Full Flashed To Metro. (I define Full Flash as Phone, Text, Picture Message, Email, and youtube, GPS on some) Diamond,Touch Pro,Imagio, Touch Pro 2
I BUY SOME BROKEN PHONES TOO!! PM ME

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2