PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-08-2010, 01:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Rhodium
Carrier: Sprint

eyepoker is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: why doesent x close anything

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajac View Post
must add in my thing it doesnt work for me either so I downloaded a task manager problem solved
now THAT is a task manager.... thanks for the link. I'v tried a couple of other ones. but this one - exactly what i want... shows cpu usage, how much memory is consumed... and a host of things i have no idea what to do with. As i said - perfect!
Old 04-08-2010, 03:02 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: Sprint

sebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

i still don't understand why on earth the HTC remove the task manager.. what do they expect people to end up with programs running until memory is maxed out? i mean seriously there has to be a lot of people (noobs) with this phone who have no idea about the programs running and how to end them. im just mind boggled they removed it.. who ever is in charge at HTC big thumbs down, they have no idea what people want and don't want.

not only that but there is absolutely NO WAY to stop programs from running because even the "Close programs by using X" setting is gone. what moron at HTC doesn't like closing applications?

sure it can be added, but it SHOULD have been left in the phone.

//rant

Last edited by sebo; 04-08-2010 at 03:06 PM.
Old 04-08-2010, 10:53 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc pro 2
Carrier: sprint

jgjce82 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakersFan4life View Post
I just programed the task manager 2 open up when i hold the send key down for a second. I already had a task manager it may be included with mobile shell. But u can change the send ket 2 open whatever task manager u have.
I was lookng morelike a reg edit, but thank you though
Old 04-08-2010, 10:58 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc pro 2
Carrier: sprint

jgjce82 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebo View Post
i still don't understand why on earth the HTC remove the task manager.. what do they expect people to end up with programs running until memory is maxed out? i mean seriously there has to be a lot of people (noobs) with this phone who have no idea about the programs running and how to end them. im just mind boggled they removed it.. who ever is in charge at HTC big thumbs down, they have no idea what people want and don't want.

not only that but there is absolutely NO WAY to stop programs from running because even the "Close programs by using X" setting is gone. what moron at HTC doesn't like closing applications?

sure it can be added, but it SHOULD have been left in the phone.

//rant
I totally agree with you

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2