PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-12-2010, 01:59 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

shokouhi is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint will release the TP2 6.5 update with Manila 2.5.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanoware View Post
sounds good. if this is true, they might have just 1-uped verizons 6.5 update
All the Verizon guys can come over to Sprint we will take you in with open arms guys!! That is funny because I saw the images for the verizon manila 2.5 was that just dust in the wind or will they roll that update in the future.
Old 03-12-2010, 02:09 AM
PPCG's Travelling Nomad
Pocket PC: Samsung Note 3

Mojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on rep

well...not to rain on anybody's parade...but like some of the members previously said, unless there's something in writing from sprint regarding all this information, it will just be considered rumor. numerous threads about somebody having the inside hook up saying this and that...but info did not pan out. another thread actually just got closed early this afternoon regarding an update. that thread grew to epic proportions within the 1st day.

but with all those experiences....to see something in writing is to believe.

Never argue with a stupid person. First, they'll drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience!
Old 03-12-2010, 02:18 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

savior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to savior02

we will just have to wait and see by the end of the month.....

Old 03-12-2010, 02:26 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: NeXus S 4G

Rager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.5 (Microsoft Windows; PPC; Opera Mobi/16730; U; en))

this is nothing new except for manila 2.5,its always been stated updated will come before end of q1 2010.Now,not questioning your cred but how can you get exact build and sense version but no release date? maybe i should go make a 6.5 coming soon thread?? i kid..i kid..
Old 03-12-2010, 02:42 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2, Palm Pre, HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint "Simply Everything"

tx_dbs_tx is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartx_dbs_tx is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartx_dbs_tx is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartx_dbs_tx is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Shokouhi, Thanks for the manila 2.5 heads up!!! I really hope your source is accurate and personally I believe what you say to be true. I have a very good feeling about shokouhi's tip. We will all find out soon enough. No need to slap him in the face for telling us his info and unless he was lied to this info sounds very promising.
Old 03-12-2010, 02:45 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint/Employee

c0011j is becoming a great contributor

This guy has like 7 posts.... i call bs. Sorry .. seen to many of these 'insiders.'
Old 03-12-2010, 02:55 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: PRO2/EVO4G
Carrier: SprinT

lipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by c0011j View Post
This guy has like 7 posts.... i call bs. Sorry .. seen to many of these 'insiders.'
i do too and he shouldn't be upset if we don't believe him. Build 1922 is from leo. we already saw that the upcoming verizon tp2 rom with sense 2.5 has build 2011. That verizon sense 2.5 matches up nicely with the leaked topaz and rhodium sense 2.5 from a couple months ago. it would make no sense for sprint to have 1922 as 2011/2012 are optimized to work on our slow tp2.
Old 03-12-2010, 03:56 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

i work for sprint and I have no heard about ANYTHING.

I wont believe until i see it.

I <3 Android
Old 03-12-2010, 04:43 AM
truth mirror
Pocket PC: N Deuce

w7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuff

im so excited! and i just cant hide it! lol. I just want the wait to be over so we can start complaining about something else.
Old 03-12-2010, 04:50 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

SolApathy knows their stuffSolApathy knows their stuffSolApathy knows their stuffSolApathy knows their stuffSolApathy knows their stuffSolApathy knows their stuff

Another top-secret "insider" that has information leaked to them via telepathy. I truly tire of the numerous threads that are generated & rarely amount to more than vapor-ware.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2