PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-12-2010, 01:01 AM
HTC = TAIWAN! =)
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

twe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Cabs to Disable Unused DEVICES (not services)

ok thanks, worst comes to worst, i'll hard reset and run sahsimi. HAHA
anyways, you my friend, should get in touch with someone and code a GUI version of all your tweaks into one cab. that way all we need to do is load your cab and turn stuff on without installing stuff one by one. kinda like a BSB tweaks

Sprint Fair and Flex 500mins - unlimited; text, data, N&W@6pm (perks) - Sprint Pick 3, Unl Incoming Mins
ROMS: Vin. Pluto. (M2.5), Mighty (M2.5), Energy (M2.5)
Old 03-12-2010, 01:03 AM
VIP Duck
Pocket PC: RAPHAEL / TOPAZ / RHODIUM
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

NinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by twe90kid View Post
ok thanks, worst comes to worst, i'll hard reset and run sahsimi. HAHA
anyways, you my friend, should get in touch with someone and code a GUI version of all your tweaks into one cab. that way all we need to do is load your cab and turn stuff on without installing stuff one by one. kinda like a BSB tweaks
I could actually make a UI if I did not have a day job. Anyway, I much preffer to build these and run UC so I can flash my phone and be right back where I started on a new ROM in 10 minutes.

I have been putting together a tutorial on how I do it here: CLICK ME
Old 03-12-2010, 01:06 AM
HTC = TAIWAN! =)

twe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on rep

haha, thanks ninja. i'm testing your cabs right now for battery issues and will post my findings in couple mins
Old 03-12-2010, 01:15 AM
HTC = TAIWAN! =)

Before TEST
10 mins test.
Now Readin @ 30MA
Avg Reading of 10 mins @ 93MA
NO PIC/GRAPH SUPPORT

After Intalling
Ninja Duck Disable DRV - SmartCard.cab
Ninja Duck Disable DRV - TVOUT.cab

RESULTS ARE STUNNING.... definitely recommended
my previous test (graph) showed a lot of polling and random jumps in battery usage. after installing those 2 cabs, i only experience one peak after 8 mins
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2010 03 11_21 13 52_0000_111g.jpg (40.5 KB, 615 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by twe90kid; 03-12-2010 at 01:22 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-12-2010, 06:31 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: EVO 4G

rjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaDuck View Post
I could actually make a UI if I did not have a day job. Anyway, I much preffer to build these and run UC so I can flash my phone and be right back where I started on a new ROM in 10 minutes.

I have been putting together a tutorial on how I do it here: CLICK ME

A UI combined with your services mods would be awesome. Ill donate $20 for it
Old 03-12-2010, 11:06 AM
VIP Duck
Pocket PC: RAPHAEL / TOPAZ / RHODIUM
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

NinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjmjr69 View Post
A UI combined with your services mods would be awesome. Ill donate $20 for it
Quote:
You can enable and disable devices using DotFred's Task Manager
It is a nice compliment to be offered donations for something so simple, but I would feel like a thief accepting them to build something that already exists.

You can do what you are asking for from DotFred's Task Manager today. It may not be the UI you imagined, but it works great.

Thanks
Old 03-12-2010, 12:23 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Moto Droid @ 1.1GHz
Carrier: VZW

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to raidzero

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaDuck View Post
It is a nice compliment to be offered donations for something so simple, but I would feel like a thief accepting them to build something that already exists.

You can do what you are asking for from DotFred's Task Manager today. It may not be the UI you imagined, but it works great.

Thanks
I am very intrigued by this. how do you do it in Dotfred task manager? I tried to go to the devices tab and it says not supported in this version. I am using version 3.1,
Old 03-12-2010, 12:40 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO

chas123 is halfway to VIP status based on repchas123 is halfway to VIP status based on repchas123 is halfway to VIP status based on repchas123 is halfway to VIP status based on repchas123 is halfway to VIP status based on repchas123 is halfway to VIP status based on repchas123 is halfway to VIP status based on repchas123 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by raidzero View Post
I am very intrigued by this. how do you do it in Dotfred task manager? I tried to go to the devices tab and it says not supported in this version. I am using version 3.1,
It works on mine (v3.1). You can also go to the services tab and set things to manual (i.e. bluetooth sync or ms myphone) if you don't use them. You can always revert the setting "if it causes you pain".
Old 03-12-2010, 12:45 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Moto Droid @ 1.1GHz
Carrier: VZW

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to raidzero

Quote:
Originally Posted by chas123 View Post
It works on mine (v3.1). You can also go to the services tab and set things to manual (i.e. bluetooth sync or ms myphone) if you don't use them. You can always revert the setting "if it causes you pain".
Hmm.. maybe its because I am just running the exe standalone from my SD
Old 03-12-2010, 02:40 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO

chas123 is halfway to VIP status based on repchas123 is halfway to VIP status based on repchas123 is halfway to VIP status based on repchas123 is halfway to VIP status based on repchas123 is halfway to VIP status based on repchas123 is halfway to VIP status based on repchas123 is halfway to VIP status based on repchas123 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by raidzero View Post
Hmm.. maybe its because I am just running the exe standalone from my SD
I run mine from my sd card as well. Attached is the one I use. I'll also check my Sashimi reg folder and see if I import any settings for it when flashing. Post back if I find any.
Attached Files
File Type: cab FdcSoft TaskMgr wm2005_3.1.cab (226.1 KB, 6 views) Click for barcode!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2