PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-11-2010, 01:23 PM
Android Convert
Pocket PC: Epic 4g
Carrier: Sprint

1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to 1999TL
Leaving comments on Facebook 1.1.0.17

Has anybody had problems when leaving comments on This facebook version? I've left comments 3 times now on threads and it put the comment in another post. For example, I will comment on one post, but my comment will be left for a different status update.

on another note, I flash roms so much my wall is littered with updates saying that I just installed Facebook for Windows Phone.
Old 03-11-2010, 01:54 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Evo Shift 4G

HTCotta is becoming a PPCGeeks regularHTCotta is becoming a PPCGeeks regularHTCotta is becoming a PPCGeeks regularHTCotta is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: Leaving comments on Facebook 1.1.0.17

Yeah I gave the new version a chance until it pulled that BS on me. Very disappointed in
MS for this one, anxiously awaiting to see deeper into the social networking capabilities of WP7S.
Old 03-11-2010, 01:58 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO

CoryNat knows their stuffCoryNat knows their stuffCoryNat knows their stuffCoryNat knows their stuffCoryNat knows their stuffCoryNat knows their stuffCoryNat knows their stuff

Funny how the one that says you install it always makes it through and none of the others do. How they miss that in testing is beyond me. I am sticking with touch.facebook.com for now.
Old 03-11-2010, 02:23 PM
Android Convert
Threadstarter

1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoryNat View Post
Funny how the one that says you install it always makes it through and none of the others do. How they miss that in testing is beyond me. I am sticking with touch.facebook.com for now.
Touch.facebook.com works for you? It hasn't worked for me for a couple of weeks now.
Old 03-11-2010, 02:42 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint / AT&T

rkiechle is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via Skype™ to rkiechle

It is amazing to me how poor the FB app for MS is.. ever tried the other FB apps out there (iPhone is where they should have started.. not where they are now)

I keep trying the versions when they come out and i am sticking with running it from Opera...

The only thing i use the FB app for is uploading pictures as that seems to work very well...

If i have done something to help you, please thank me so i can thank them and they can thank you...
Old 03-11-2010, 03:02 PM
Android Convert
Threadstarter

damn. guess it never works from opera 10 on nrg rom. Tried it in IE and it works fine. That's touch.facebook.com that is.
Old 03-11-2010, 03:03 PM
Android Convert
Threadstarter

but It doesn't even display right in IE mobile. A sign winmo is dying is when IE mobile can't even display right on facebook...
Old 03-11-2010, 03:24 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO

CoryNat knows their stuffCoryNat knows their stuffCoryNat knows their stuffCoryNat knows their stuffCoryNat knows their stuffCoryNat knows their stuffCoryNat knows their stuff

Yes, touch.facebook.com still works for me. Just on it a couple of minutes ago.
Old 03-11-2010, 04:28 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

digiblur is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardigiblur is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardigiblur is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardigiblur is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Yep, the FB app sucks big time! My comments just never go anywhere. I only use it to read with. I always use the web to do things.
Old 03-11-2010, 04:56 PM
PPCG's Travelling Nomad
Pocket PC: Samsung Note 3

Mojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on rep

stopped using the app. thought it would work great like the fb app on my bb tour...but paled in comparison. i just use their mobile site.

Never argue with a stupid person. First, they'll drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience!

Last edited by Mojary; 03-11-2010 at 05:45 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2