PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-10-2010, 09:09 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Arrive
Carrier: Sprint

nanoware is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnanoware is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnanoware is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnanoware is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnanoware is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint Windows Mobile 6.5 rom today ??? three-ten

wow this thread is ridiculously out of hand... ehh what do you expect from a bunch of nerds (including myself) that have been waiting patiently for months lol.......some thread was bound to pop out and unleash the demons lol...
Old 03-10-2010, 09:15 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evo 4G

rigo is keeping up the good workrigo is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by gTen View Post
no one is mad at you don't worry..lol
lol well thats nice to hear .. well back to the topic does any body knows where mackie lives? lol:t wisted:

lol my head is thinking about the update.. nice to read
Old 03-10-2010, 09:16 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

leadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

I hope MODS see this and close this thread, because this useless back and forth flaming is not going to help any of us, other than set the community apart. Why not assume the good in people and if it proves otherwise, then make your negative judgment? I'm sure the OP had good intentions. When it all comes down to it, it's just a phone and ruining our moods over it is just not worth it.
Old 03-10-2010, 09:16 PM
BIGGZZ - VIP -
Pocket PC: Dell Streak
Carrier: AT&T

Biggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on rep

>Biggzz grabs soda and popcorn and watch the night tick away waiting for the official 6.5 to drop< burp! sorry, soda bubbles
Old 03-10-2010, 09:19 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanoware View Post
wow this thread is ridiculously out of hand... ehh what do you expect from a bunch of nerds (including myself) that have been waiting patiently for months lol.......some thread was bound to pop out and unleash the demons lol...
wait until its time to resgn my contract with sprint they are going to pay they are going to pay... its not going to be as nice as two years ago when they gave me over 1000 dollars on credits. i need more credits. i will open a thread to let you guys know
Old 03-10-2010, 09:22 PM
V.I.P
Pocket PC: 3VO for me, EVO for wife
Carrier: on the Now Network™ from Sprint®
Threadstarter

00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

I seen a bird on the way home from work, but it wasnt the same bird. This bird didn't tell me nothing so maybe the other bird is a knuckle head.
Old 03-10-2010, 09:23 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by leadpoizon View Post
i hope mods see this and close this thread, because this useless back and forth flaming is not going to help any of us, other than set the community apart. Why not assume the good in people and if it proves otherwise, then make your negative judgment? I'm sure the op had good intentions. When it all comes down to it, it's just a phone and ruining our moods over it is just not worth it.
we are all friends and a happy sprint family the end!!
Old 03-10-2010, 09:24 PM
@Febby or @iFebby
Pocket PC: Nexus 6
Carrier: T-Mobile

CaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to CaliBoyPhillip Send a message via Skype™ to CaliBoyPhillip

I want mah ROMZ!#$$^#@$%# lol... excuse my childish behavior I thought I'd join in the fun, to be honest this Sprint ROM has more than become a waiting thing for me.. I don't care anymore, with Android being worked on for our tp2's.... Sprint can go stick there ROM up there rear.... our chefs do much better than there horrible official development team wish we had Mr.X and Mightymike up in there XD!
Old 03-10-2010, 09:25 PM
BIGGZZ - VIP -
Pocket PC: Dell Streak
Carrier: AT&T

Biggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00_MACKIE_00 View Post
I seen a bird on the way home from work, but it wasnt the same bird. This bird didn't tell me nothing so maybe the other bird is a knuckle head.
NOOOOO! I'm popping my second bag of popcorn...Damnit
Old 03-10-2010, 09:27 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00_MACKIE_00 View Post
SHAME ON YOU AND YOUR LITTLE turtle doves!!
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2