PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-10-2010, 05:26 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: samsungEPIC
Carrier: sprint

lazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: HELP:Sprint TP2 touchflo3d

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingmedic View Post
I was gonna post that earlier, but the phone was so borked he said he couldn't load anything on to it. I used to use that also, but found that if I loaded someones phone number I had to remember to backup at that time and with Myphone is does it for me every night.
its an exe so it doesnt need to be loaded like a normal program... ya ive f'd myself a couple times after excitedly flashed a new rom on the go, only to realize that i didnt do the bu first and lost a couple numbers off the call history that ive needed...lol... maybe i should give myphone a second shot.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-10-2010, 05:31 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: SGS III
Carrier: Sprint

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazydazed View Post
its an exe so it doesnt need to be loaded like a normal program... ya ive f'd myself a couple times after excitedly flashed a new rom on the go, only to realize that i didnt do the bu first and lost a couple numbers off the call history that ive needed...lol... maybe i should give myphone a second shot.
I didn't like Myphone at first, but it actually works pretty decent, but I'm also never too far from my last PIM backup. I always have it on my sd and I do tend to keep one backup on there ( can only trust MS just sooo much). Another good thing about Myphone is you can go in and archive texts if you want to keep them but not keep them on the phone and yuo can modify items on your computer and load them onto the phone, i.e. duplicates, etc.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-10-2010, 05:51 PM
Dallas Mavericks #1 Fan!!
Pocket PC: HTC ThunderBolt
Carrier: Verizon

nrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIP

i use myphone just for contacts. i don't keep my text messages anyways. also use sprite backup for when i'm on the same ROM. trying to figure out xda-uc program i got from xda so I can have that do all the install for me too.

Old 03-10-2010, 05:56 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: SGS III
Carrier: Sprint

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrfitchett4 View Post
i use myphone just for contacts. i don't keep my text messages anyways. also use sprite backup for when i'm on the same ROM. trying to figure out xda-uc program i got from xda so I can have that do all the install for me too.
Learn sashimi, it's not dependent on the chef to build anything into the ROM. XDA is nice and I have my XDA folder set up, but it needs to be built into the ROM and some chefs don't like mortscript so you won't have XDA in there.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2