PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-10-2010, 02:05 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: mogul
Carrier: sprint

anthonybigtone is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
newbie here and need help with the touchpro2

i just got this touchpro2 and i need help putting things on it.i dont know what it has on it or nothing please help. i need new clocks, sliders, and home screen. i may need to upgrade to 2.5 dont know
Old 03-10-2010, 02:12 AM
"The Fuzzy One"
Pocket PC: PPC6800 & Touch Pro 2 & Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Re: newbie here and need help with the touchpro2

You got stock...

do you plan to unlock your phone and flash custom roms or do you want to stick to stock and just customize it?

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)
Old 03-10-2010, 02:31 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Temp TP2 until the 3D

No1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIP
Send a message via MSN to No1ustad

search for what you want. fancy search box. one thing at a time and you'll build a phone you love.

Mogul -> Vogue -> TP -> TP2 -> Snap -> Evo -> 3D
Old 03-10-2010, 03:08 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Arrive

smileyface22 is keeping up the good worksmileyface22 is keeping up the good worksmileyface22 is keeping up the good work
Wirelessly posted (TP2: Opera/9.80 (Windows Mobile; WCE; Opera Mobi/WMD-50369; U; en) Presto/2.4.13 Version/10.00)

Check out this thread for cabs and stuff-http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/GetThread.php?t=111190&f=97&bat=
Old 03-10-2010, 10:24 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: mogul
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

anthonybigtone is a n00b

what is the best why to go? does unlocking my phone have more features? i have no clue how to unlock it or flash it.
Old 03-10-2010, 10:29 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

reprod is becoming a PPCGeeks regularreprod is becoming a PPCGeeks regularreprod is becoming a PPCGeeks regularreprod is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Keep in mind if you have stock you are running Manilla 2.1. Always be sure to know what specific verison of Manilla you are running before installing mods to modify your Manilla look and feel.

Seems like you want to customize your phone though. The one route to truly do this is to unlock your phone and flash a custom ROM.

Drop in the "CDMA Touch Pro2 Upgrades" section of this forum and do some reading on unlocking your phone and flashing ROMs. Then pick a ROM that suites YOUR needs and give it a go. You wont be disappointed. Anything stock Sprint on the ROM you can easily retrieve via cab install.

If you choose to go this route... welcome to the world of custom ROMs... Enjoy...
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-10-2010, 06:26 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Temp TP2 until the 3D

No1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIP
Send a message via MSN to No1ustad

flashing a new rom is a tad daunting at first, if you are at a level at which installing a cab file is something unfamiliar, i suggest work with the stock rom and learn to customize it first, sprint will never help u or trade out a broken phone with a custom rom...
Old 03-10-2010, 06:30 PM
Stupid-Ass Skull Cruncha
Pocket PC: iPhone 5... Y Que?
Carrier: Esprin'

AZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Or... If you want to keep your phone mostly stock but want to customize the look a bit and add some cool programs... go here http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=111190
Don't forget to thank those who have posted cabs. Or anyone that ever helps you for that matter.

p.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2