PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro 2 (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=97)
-   -   *****hspl***** is there support for it anymore? (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=113585)

Sauske 03-10-2010 01:33 AM

*****hspl***** is there support for it anymore?

Is there any other way to contact Olipro or Cmonex and the other involved that made the program? Yes I PM them, I submitted two tickets on there help site & I sent e-mails but no response from anybody? It's telling me if I want to use it for commercial use etc.... I paid three times already but I still cant unlock my replacement TP2 from sprint:scratch:

CaliBoyPhillip 03-10-2010 01:43 AM

Re: *****hspl***** is there support for it anymore?

I have no idea what to say.... perhaps we are left in the dust for now :D perhaps they have been busy :\?

ACHlLLES 03-10-2010 02:13 AM

Paid 3 times on 3 different phones?

HTCotta 03-10-2010 02:21 AM

Paid 3 times?! Elaborate...

CaliBoyPhillip 03-10-2010 03:11 AM

What he means is he paid 3 times to get it unlocked.... when you try to unlock a phone again the unlocker gives you the option to pay to unlock once more i believe or.. summit a ticket and wait it out i believe.

Rhodium500 03-10-2010 09:31 AM

I think they should be ashamed for this lack of support. I understand they may be busy but if you read of all the problems on here and xda it is crazy that they never respond to problems.

rainfreak 03-10-2010 10:41 AM

I look at it this way: They opted to charge everyone for the use of the unlocker after the first unlock. That means they also opted to take on the responsibility to support the paying customers. That's right, I said customers. Because once we paid, that is what we became. If I bought software for my PC from a company I would expect support. The same expectation is also here.

Now, on the flip side, I am glad that I am on an Android device now. No more unlocker crap to worry about.

Paragon 03-10-2010 10:47 AM

You might have better luck sending them a message at xda-developers.com.

Dave

Rhodium500 03-10-2010 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paragon (Post 1619935)
You might have better luck sending them a message at xda-developers.com.
Dave

He did that already. I mean at this point I wouldn't be surprised if someone cracked there hardspl so that it works unlimited times to avoid such a huge lag. I might even support this crack.

Paragon 03-10-2010 11:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rhodium500 (Post 1619955)
if someone cracked there hardspl so that it works unlimited times to avoid such a huge lag. I might even support this crack.

Anything has to be better then this.

This is an example of donating gone wrong. There are loads of people in the community who work tirelessly on their work for donations, but these guys took the donation process to an all new level with their unlocking apps, making substantial amounts of money off the process and now won't even respond to emails. This sort of thing if repeated enough could kill the donation process. I sure hope not, because there are far too many good people out there doing thing for donations only.

Dave