PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-10-2010, 01:33 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo 4G LTE
Carrier: Sprint

Sauske is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSauske is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSauske is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Exclamation *****hspl***** is there support for it anymore?

Is there any other way to contact Olipro or Cmonex and the other involved that made the program? Yes I PM them, I submitted two tickets on there help site & I sent e-mails but no response from anybody? It's telling me if I want to use it for commercial use etc.... I paid three times already but I still cant unlock my replacement TP2 from sprint
Old 03-10-2010, 01:43 AM
@Febby or @iFebby
Pocket PC: Nexus 6
Carrier: T-Mobile

CaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to CaliBoyPhillip Send a message via Skype™ to CaliBoyPhillip
Re: *****hspl***** is there support for it anymore?

I have no idea what to say.... perhaps we are left in the dust for now perhaps they have been busy :\?
Old 03-10-2010, 02:13 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Sprint Evo

ACHlLLES knows their stuffACHlLLES knows their stuffACHlLLES knows their stuffACHlLLES knows their stuffACHlLLES knows their stuffACHlLLES knows their stuff

Paid 3 times on 3 different phones?

Myn's 2.2 RLS3
Netarchy-toastmod-4.21-bfs-bfq-havs-more-smartass-universal (More Aggressive Undervolting) //// Testing Ziggy471Kernel-EVO-update_signed-11052010-1609
Old 03-10-2010, 02:21 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Evo Shift 4G

HTCotta is becoming a PPCGeeks regularHTCotta is becoming a PPCGeeks regularHTCotta is becoming a PPCGeeks regularHTCotta is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Paid 3 times?! Elaborate...
Old 03-10-2010, 03:11 AM
@Febby or @iFebby
Pocket PC: Nexus 6
Carrier: T-Mobile

CaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to CaliBoyPhillip Send a message via Skype™ to CaliBoyPhillip

What he means is he paid 3 times to get it unlocked.... when you try to unlock a phone again the unlocker gives you the option to pay to unlock once more i believe or.. summit a ticket and wait it out i believe.
Old 03-10-2010, 09:31 AM
Banned User
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: VZW

Rhodium500 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRhodium500 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRhodium500 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I think they should be ashamed for this lack of support. I understand they may be busy but if you read of all the problems on here and xda it is crazy that they never respond to problems.
Old 03-10-2010, 10:41 AM
Gettin' Freaky With It
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S5/iPad Air 2
Carrier: Big Red

rainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to rainfreak

I look at it this way: They opted to charge everyone for the use of the unlocker after the first unlock. That means they also opted to take on the responsibility to support the paying customers. That's right, I said customers. Because once we paid, that is what we became. If I bought software for my PC from a company I would expect support. The same expectation is also here.

Now, on the flip side, I am glad that I am on an Android device now. No more unlocker crap to worry about.
Old 03-10-2010, 10:47 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Telus

Paragon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularParagon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularParagon is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

You might have better luck sending them a message at xda-developers.com.

Dave
Old 03-10-2010, 10:59 AM
Banned User
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: VZW

Rhodium500 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRhodium500 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRhodium500 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paragon View Post
You might have better luck sending them a message at xda-developers.com.
Dave
He did that already. I mean at this point I wouldn't be surprised if someone cracked there hardspl so that it works unlimited times to avoid such a huge lag. I might even support this crack.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-10-2010, 11:14 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Telus

Paragon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularParagon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularParagon is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhodium500 View Post
if someone cracked there hardspl so that it works unlimited times to avoid such a huge lag. I might even support this crack.
Anything has to be better then this.

This is an example of donating gone wrong. There are loads of people in the community who work tirelessly on their work for donations, but these guys took the donation process to an all new level with their unlocking apps, making substantial amounts of money off the process and now won't even respond to emails. This sort of thing if repeated enough could kill the donation process. I sure hope not, because there are far too many good people out there doing thing for donations only.

Dave
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2