PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-10-2010, 09:52 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Rhodium/Leo
Carrier: Sprint/TMOUS

sumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: *****hspl***** is there support for it anymore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jshaas2 View Post
Just pay it and be done with it. It's like $6 or something.
Try $25 dollars or so...if one is interested in SIM/Security unlocking. Ive been in the same boat as OP and after waiting *weeks* for a response from the developers (which Ive still yet to receieve)...i ended just paying for another "license". If not a little more professional, they need at least to be a little more creative in regards to the (re)unlocking process for those unfortunate enough to lose or encounter a defective device.
Old 03-10-2010, 10:48 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo 4G LTE
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Sauske is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSauske is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSauske is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sumo911 View Post
Try $25 dollars or so...if one is interested in SIM/Security unlocking. Ive been in the same boat as OP and after waiting *weeks* for a response from the developers (which Ive still yet to receieve)...i ended just paying for another "license". If not a little more professional, they need at least to be a little more creative in regards to the (re)unlocking process for those unfortunate enough to lose or encounter a defective device.
Exactly! I would've paid for the radio & hspl, but just paying for the hspl & didn't get any results! why pay more money and the same thing can happen
Old 03-11-2010, 11:17 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Apache 6700, HTC Touch (Vogue), HTC TouchPro2
Carrier: Sprint

bilson is keeping up the good workbilson is keeping up the good work

Same thing here. Bought a new Touch Pro 2. Paid and used the RhodiumWUnlocker but the HardSPL part won't work. I found a newer version of just the HardSPL which worked perfect. When I went to reused RhodiumWunlocker, to run the Sim and Sercurity Unlocker, it keeps telling me I had to pay again. ($23 USD) Now I can flash ROMS but can't do a radio. Sent a ticket but no response. Will be a week 3/12/10.
Old 03-11-2010, 11:29 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro 2
Carrier: Telus

O'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to O'Neil Mitchell Send a message via Yahoo to O'Neil Mitchell Send a message via Skype™ to O'Neil Mitchell

Here is the last post by Cmonex on ppcgeek. Looks like they're on to another project
Old 03-11-2010, 11:36 AM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: T-Mobile

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim

I'm not sure if I believe the op. Correct they will take forever to respond but honestly who paid 3 different times to make one phone work, you're seriously saying you paid 3 different times for the same exact device before you posted for help? I honestly believe the op just may not want to pay to unlock another device or it could just be user error. I've unlocked my tp2 4 times alpready and its easier if you just pay the money.
Google is the next skynet
Old 03-11-2010, 12:00 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: iPhone
Carrier: AT&T

zim2323 is keeping up the good workzim2323 is keeping up the good workzim2323 is keeping up the good work

How does the Unlocker know that you are unlocking a 2nd device? Is it based on the machine you are running the unlocker from (hardware ID, IP, etc)?
Old 03-11-2010, 12:02 PM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: T-Mobile

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim

Quote:
Originally Posted by zim2323 View Post
How does the Unlocker know that you are unlocking a 2nd device? Is it based on the machine you are running the unlocker from (hardware ID, IP, etc)?
Its goes off of your phone number.
Old 03-11-2010, 12:05 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: iPhone
Carrier: AT&T

zim2323 is keeping up the good workzim2323 is keeping up the good workzim2323 is keeping up the good work

Any way to temporarily change the device phone number to something else in order to get the Unlock to work? Could always change it back after the unlock.
Old 03-11-2010, 12:05 PM
Gettin' Freaky With It
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S5/iPad Air 2
Carrier: Big Red

rainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to rainfreak

Quote:
Originally Posted by p-slim View Post
I'm not sure if I believe the op. Correct they will take forever to respond but honestly who paid 3 different times to make one phone work, you're seriously saying you paid 3 different times for the same exact device before you posted for help? I honestly believe the op just may not want to pay to unlock another device or it could just be user error. I've unlocked my tp2 4 times alpready and its easier if you just pay the money.
From where I stand, it doesn't matter if the OP is telling the truth about paying three times or not. The OP, and multiple others in this thread, have stated that they do not receive a reply when they submit a ticket via their site. The same goes for PMs from here or at XDA.

My biggest concern here is that they take money from people and promise support but do not provide it. I just thank God and everything holy that I don't have top go through this crap with Android devices.
Old 03-11-2010, 12:07 PM
Gettin' Freaky With It
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S5/iPad Air 2
Carrier: Big Red

rainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to rainfreak

Quote:
Originally Posted by zim2323 View Post
Any way to temporarily change the device phone number to something else in order to get the Unlock to work? Could always change it back after the unlock.
If you know your MSL you can change your phone number, unlock and flash, then change it back.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2