PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-10-2010, 11:23 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

jshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: *****hspl***** is there support for it anymore?

Guys I think most have run into this issue. I have unlocked fiveTouch Pro 2's. 3 for me and 2 for other friends. It has just been easier for me to pay each time instead of worrying with their timetable because more than likely they will not contact you back. Just pay it and be done with it. It's like $6 or something.

Radio: 2.35.00WF

Last edited by jshaas2; 03-10-2010 at 11:25 AM.
Old 03-10-2010, 11:44 AM
Gettin' Freaky With It
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S5/iPad Air 2
Carrier: Big Red

rainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to rainfreak

The OP said that he has paid, three times, but still cannot unlock his TP2. He also said that he tried multiple ways to get a hold of the HSPL team, all of which failed. That, my non-OP reading friend, is complete BS. If they are going to charge, and offer support, they should also follow through it.
Old 03-10-2010, 12:10 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

jshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIP

i agree. my fault, i didn't read it correctly. Thanks for the correction.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-10-2010, 12:22 PM
Gettin' Freaky With It
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S5/iPad Air 2
Carrier: Big Red

rainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to rainfreak

Quote:
Originally Posted by jshaas2 View Post
i agree. my fault, i didn't read it correctly. Thanks for the correction.
As my wife would be happy to tell anyone who will listen, I am always eager to help people out by pointing out their mistakes. So, you are very welcome!
Old 03-10-2010, 12:22 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Alltel/VerizOn

KillAByteZ is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKillAByteZ is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKillAByteZ is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKillAByteZ is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Isnt this the same that happened with the ELITE team? They were accepting donations, i believe, to deliver an outstanding ROM for the touch pro and....when it was finally released ...I read alot of bad thing about that ROM.

Old 03-10-2010, 12:25 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2
Carrier: Verizon

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

I've got to say, I would be awfully pissed too if I was the OP at this point.

Taking required "donations" & then providing no support whatever is in direct contradiction to what this awesome site is all about really............

~John
Old 03-10-2010, 01:01 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 3 & Evo 5G
Carrier: Sprint

mikewest is keeping up the good workmikewest is keeping up the good workmikewest is keeping up the good work

I am a bit confused as well... Was I supposed to pay to unlock HSPL on a second device, while the first was free?

I paid to unlock the radio, does this mean I got the first HSPL free, and that is why I was able to unlock the HSPL on a second device?

I use a MAC, both devices were on locked on seperate windows machines, as I found avaible, with the only issue I encountered was VISTA not seeing my second device. (it has the drivers for MY touch pro, not my wifes?) It would search endlessly for the second device drivers., after many plugs and unplugs vista finally "saw" it, and it flashed at that time.
Old 03-10-2010, 03:23 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo 4G LTE
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Sauske is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSauske is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSauske is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

No, I know what I'm doing!!!! I paid for my replacement phone twice and it still hasn't or wont unlock my phone! I tried every contact available, including this site & xda's. I didn't try it with multiply phone, just my replacement! So I paid as a customer (which u become when something is bought) but no type of support.....refund me my money if your not going to let me use it! I don't wont to go and report this to paypal to start any problems I'll wait it out a few more day's and if nothing else happen they leave me no choice!!!
Old 03-10-2010, 03:31 PM
V.I.P
Pocket PC: 3VO for me, EVO for wife
Carrier: on the Now Network™ from Sprint®

00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sauske View Post
No, I know what I'm doing!!!! I paid for my replacement phone twice and it still hasn't or wont unlock my phone! I tried every contact available, including this site & xda's. I didn't try it with multiply phone, just my replacement! So I paid as a customer (which u become when something is bought) but no type of support.....refund me my money if your not going to let me use it! I don't wont to go and report this to paypal to start any problems I'll wait it out a few more day's and if nothing else happen they leave me no choice!!!
wow, I have read alot of bs stories like this. It's really a shame. Back 4-5 years ago, unlockers we're FREE. People developed stuff for people to enjoy without ever asking for a penny. Now that money gets involved in this stuff, you see alot more posts flaming people for taking money and running.
Old 03-10-2010, 09:30 PM
@Febby or @iFebby
Pocket PC: Nexus 6
Carrier: T-Mobile

CaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to CaliBoyPhillip Send a message via Skype™ to CaliBoyPhillip

I can't believe I paid for the radio unlocker lol! I wonder.. I wonder... if i get my cell phone replaced... I can summit a ticket and get it radio unlocked for free or I will have to pay i bet..? any luck thought with unlocking you're device yet? for custom ROM's I think it is time someone takes matter into action and us PPCG find a way to unlock it
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2