PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: How often do you flash
1-3 Times Monthly 35 39.77%
4-10 Times Monthy 29 32.95%
10-16 Times Monthy 12 13.64%
More than 16 Times Monthy 13 14.77%
I flash the same ROM more than 60% of the time 21 23.86%
I flash a new ROM more than 60% of the time 19 21.59%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 88. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-17-2010, 01:25 AM
College ROM Teacher ESQ
Pocket PC: College ROM iphony Killer
Carrier: $print

piranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to piranah
Re: What's your ROM flashing rate?

ok, since i got my TP2 on thursday im at 14. today alone, since ive been playing with the kitchen ive done 4. i average a flash a day. and still manage to send 14k texts a month.

Help Me Help You
Old 03-17-2010, 05:56 AM
Threadstarter
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium 400
Carrier: Sprint

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr

0-10 times a day depending how many builds im flashign

Old 03-17-2010, 06:25 AM
Mobileunderground.info
Pocket PC: HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile

bikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to bikeandestroyx Send a message via MSN to bikeandestroyx

I flash too much, when im cooking i can flash 10-20 times a day. I would say 50 times a week when im trying to improve my rom.
Old 03-17-2010, 08:23 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: .
Carrier: .

milesnapue is becoming a great contributor

Used to flash roms probably 3-6 times a week, now on Mighty's War. love it as far as WinMo goes. if we start talking "How many times do you load a new android kernel" well shoot, on what little off time I get I load those bad boys fresh out of compilation. Also Triple booting my TP2 with WinMo, Android, Rhobuntu. I love technology. So what rhoduntu can't make calls or texts, thats what winmo is for. I have a pretty much fully working ubuntu build on a damn phone, and I thought Ubuntu was small on my netbook
Old 03-17-2010, 08:59 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint

tjarnold is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to tjarnold

When I first started flashing with my Apache I was flashing anywhere from 5-10 times a day. As I got used to flashing and started figuring out what I liked that cut down to 5-10 times a week. When I got my Titan it went down to about 3-5 times a week. Now that I have the TP2 its a lot less. I could easily go a month without any flashing and then I will see a new build that I want to try out and will spend a weekend flashing 10-20 times to get things right.
Smartphone History - Treo700wx(1) -> Apache(4) -> Titan(3) -> TP2(4) -> EVO(1)

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2