PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro 2 (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=97)
-   -   (Solved) Remove slider overlay in M2.5? (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=113468)

awenthol 03-08-2010 10:58 PM

(Solved) Remove slider overlay in M2.5?

Does anyone know how (registry?) to remove the icons from popping up in Sense 2.5? I have a "glass" slider and would like it to just show clear and not also show the tab icon as it's sliding...If that doesn't make sense, what I mean is I want it to be like NRGZ...

Anyone know what it takes or happen to have a cab for it?

dapbmonkey4u 03-09-2010 10:25 AM

Re: Remove slider overlay in M2.5?

I am looking for this too. I found a cab for 2.1 that did this and it worked great. Unfortunately, I tried it on War and Mr.X's Rom without any luck. If I am able to find anything I will make sure to pass it on.

awenthol 03-09-2010 02:38 PM

2 Attachment(s)
It took a lot of looking and piecing together but I got it figured out...just install these two cabs...ones for the clear slider, the other is to keep the tabs from showing up on the slider.

awenthol 03-09-2010 06:00 PM

http://img706.imageshack.us/img706/2286/screen01oc.png

dapbmonkey4u 03-09-2010 06:08 PM

Thanks sooo much! how did you find these? I looked though Google, XDA-Developers, PPCGeeks, I even PM'd NRGZ28 to see how he got rid of the images on his ROM. No word back yet. Thanks again, I have been tearing my hair out for a week and in one day you put me to shame:headbang:

awenthol 03-09-2010 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dapbmonkey4u (Post 1618510)
Thanks sooo much! how did you find these? I looked though Google, XDA-Developers, PPCGeeks, I even PM'd NRGZ28 to see how he got rid of the images on his ROM. No word back yet. Thanks again, I have been tearing my hair out for a week and in one day you put me to shame:headbang:

I don't remember exactly what I searched for but it was something like Manila 2.5 clear slider...had to dig through a TON of threads to find it. That's why I was hoping someone else would happen to have it already!

smileyface22 03-10-2010 01:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by awenthol (Post 1617906)
It took a lot of looking and piecing together but I got it figured out...just install these two cabs...ones for the clear slider, the other is to keep the tabs from showing up on the slider.

Sweet deal!:headbang:

awenthol 03-11-2010 01:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dapbmonkey4u (Post 1617338)
I am looking for this too. I found a cab for 2.1 that did this and it worked great. Unfortunately, I tried it on War and Mr.X's Rom without any luck. If I am able to find anything I will make sure to pass it on.

Could you post up the cab you used on M2.1? Does it setup the slider like I posted?

Thanks.

dizidi 03-11-2010 01:59 AM

Re: (Solved) Remove slider overlay in M2.5?

Thanks given. While we're still on the slider topic, does anyone know how to add the name of the day on the top of the calendar tab on the slider? thank you.

awenthol 03-11-2010 02:44 AM

Re: (Solved) Remove slider overlay in M2.5?

Quote:

Originally Posted by yardizidifer (Post 1622097)
Thanks given. While we're still on the slider topic, does anyone know how to add the name of the day on the top of the calendar tab on the slider? thank you.

I believe when i installed Santod's 16 quicklinks cab it added it to mine. However, through the many cabs i installed trying to figure out the slider, I lost it. It should be as simple as a cab or if you're up for it, just install the 16 quicklinks mod...