PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-11-2010, 08:17 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Tilt2
Carrier: AT&T

thebigrhinoone is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (Solved) Remove slider overlay in M2.5?

I asked Santod to post a cab for that in his 16 quicklinks stealth slider thread. He is having some pc probs and said he will post it as soon as he can. check that thread on the last page and you will see it as soon as he posts it. I will try to let you know when it is there.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-11-2010, 08:37 AM
I break things, for fun.
Pocket PC: HTC ThunderBolt
Carrier: VZW

dapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to dapbmonkey4u
Re: Remove slider overlay in M2.5?

Yeah noproblem...this one works better with any slider tray. I am having problems with the one you posted, oddly enough it works great with santods bubble slider.Anytime I install it with another slider tray it throws off the alignment even with the slider you posted. I have always had a problem with Mode9 mods. I don't know why that was on my stock Rom and now I use Mighty;s War.

I do not use the calendar rab as I just click the date on the Home screen to access it. I like to try and keep the amount of tabs down and stream line.

For 2.1 this is awesome. Never had any problems with it and I used it on a lot of different slider bars.
Quote:
Originally Posted by awenthol View Post
Could you post up the cab you used on M2.1? Does it setup the slider like I posted?

Thanks.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-11-2010, 08:41 AM
I break things, for fun.
Pocket PC: HTC ThunderBolt

dapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to dapbmonkey4u

Will defintely check this out. Santod does phenomenal work. I am suprised at the amount of sliders that have the clear tray but still have the double image. I tried out BignaAdAd's invisible slider bar and it too had this problem. It is not the biggest problem, but little things set me off, even if I am the only one that notices them. I learned there are four images on the slider bar per tab I am trying to figure out which ones are the top images and see if I can find away to remove them, but I am sure Santod will beat me to it and make it work a lot easier than me,

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebigrhinoone View Post
I asked Santod to post a cab for that in his 16 quicklinks stealth slider thread. He is having some pc probs and said he will post it as soon as he can. check that thread on the last page and you will see it as soon as he posts it. I will try to let you know when it is there.
Old 04-16-2010, 02:25 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X

willyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIP

Any luck on completely removing the top images on the slider bar? I'm using the two cabs from page 1, however, instead of removing the top images, the icons are just larger to hide the overlap, and no they don't show while transitioning from one icon to the next. I actually measured cause they just looked bigger. As you've said, it's the little things that irk me once you know they're there.

TIA!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2