PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-09-2010, 01:23 AM
337 L.V.
Pocket PC: HTC TP JR
Carrier: SPRINT

youngpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
MP3s with Myxertones

Okay I have been searching for an answer on how to download the MP3 format from myxertones. Has anyone successfully done this?? Any suggestion would be great.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-09-2010, 01:27 AM
337 L.V.
Pocket PC: HTC TP JR
Carrier: SPRINT
Threadstarter

youngpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Re: MP3s with Myxertones

Haha I figured it out. So what you have to do is when you go to myxertones and try to download a ringtone.....do the send like normal but before the last send look to the bottom of the window and you will see download to pc...just hit that form of downloading the ringtone and save it to your comp and then transfer it over to your phone. It will download to your comp in MP3 format versus downloading the MP3D that it does when using the link from your phone!!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-09-2010, 09:31 AM
truth mirror
Pocket PC: N Deuce
Carrier: Sprint

w7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuff

Same thing for funformobile. I dont download from there though I just make ringers for other people sometimes. My ringers are kept on my computer or card for easy access.
Old 03-09-2010, 12:59 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: sprint

*king* is becoming a great contributor

For me when using opera if i dont but the browser in mobile mode all the songs will download as .gcd files(not 100% on the file extension) Try putting opera in mobile mode and it will download directly to the phone as mp3
Old 03-09-2010, 03:04 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: proud owner of a samsung epic 4g!!!

2kidz is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to 2kidz

Quote:
Originally Posted by *king* View Post
For me when using opera if i dont but the browser in mobile mode all the songs will download as .gcd files(not 100% on the file extension) Try putting opera in mobile mode and it will download directly to the phone as mp3
how does one do this...exactly???
Old 03-09-2010, 07:03 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO

*king* is becoming a great contributor

In opera go to menu>settings>display>check mobile view
Old 03-09-2010, 09:06 PM
You will NEVER know...
Pocket PC: Apache>Touch Pro>Touch Pro 2
Carrier: T-Mobile

Psychobaby is a VIPPsychobaby is a VIPPsychobaby is a VIPPsychobaby is a VIPPsychobaby is a VIPPsychobaby is a VIPPsychobaby is a VIPPsychobaby is a VIPPsychobaby is a VIPPsychobaby is a VIPPsychobaby is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngpro83 View Post
Haha I figured it out. So what you have to do is when you go to myxertones and try to download a ringtone.....do the send like normal but before the last send look to the bottom of the window and you will see download to pc...just hit that form of downloading the ringtone and save it to your comp and then transfer it over to your phone. It will download to your comp in MP3 format versus downloading the MP3D that it does when using the link from your phone!!
Isn't this the same answer you posted here yesterday?
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...=113229&page=2
Quote:
Originally Posted by youngpro83 View Post
Edit: Okay I found a solution for all of you who are trying to get the ringtones off myxertones as MP3's. Just follow the steps as normal when sending them via text but instead of hitting send to send a text. Look at the bottom of the pop up and click to download to pc. It will download as an mp3 so then you can just transfer it over to your phone. Wah Lah. Ringtones as mp3 instead of mp3d

Hi. I am probably home. I'm just avoiding someone I don't like. Leave me a message, and if I don't call back, it's you.

I think I have a MASSIVE ATTITUDE problem today...whadah you think?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2