PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-07-2010, 02:25 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung epic + Samsung galaxy Tab
Carrier: sprint

ajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
sprint rumor to add in

Well went to sprint store today and was showing them my customized phone (using energy rom newest) and one of them said and I quote" wow your sense looks alot like the one in testing" so take that as you want I just laughed and walked out.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-07-2010, 02:38 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: samsungEPIC

lazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: sprint rumor to add in

cool to hear..hope its true. but sprint reps are pretty much worthless, they told my buddy yesterday that "yes the tp2 is 4g ready after the update to windows 7"... hmmmm. lol
Old 03-07-2010, 02:40 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

ajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazydazed View Post
cool to hear..hope its true. but sprint reps are pretty much worthless, they told my buddy yesterday that "yes the tp2 is 4g ready after the update to windows 7"... hmmmm. lol
haha yeah they are morons I remember they sent me an email the other day telling me I can upgrade my line to the touch pro 2.. I was like " IT IS A TOUCH PRO 2" in my reply.
Old 03-07-2010, 02:43 PM
MikeElGiga23

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

it it possible. most of the newest SenseUI added to today's ROM's come from Rhodium and Topaz packages overseas thus the increase of speed in newer builds, lancscape support, and a little stripped down for more performance, plus maybe that's why Sprint is taking so long for the update....

food for thought
Old 03-07-2010, 02:45 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

I just someone would leak the sprint one lol I want to look at the offical 6.5( or even possibly 6.5.3 ) with manila 2.5(and some other numbers) lol
Old 03-07-2010, 02:45 PM
PPCG's Travelling Nomad
Pocket PC: Samsung Note 3
Carrier: Sprint

Mojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I trust those reps as far as i can throw them. they say things that makes them stupid when the person theyre talking to know more abt the ins and outs of the phone than them.

Never argue with a stupid person. First, they'll drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience!
Old 03-07-2010, 02:47 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojary View Post
I trust those reps as far as i can throw them. they say things that makes them stupid when the person theyre talking to know more abt the ins and outs of the phone than them.
yeah I was in their with the gf the day about the touch pro 2 stuff I ws talking to a customer who was angry becasue they barely knew anything about the phones lol so I talked to him for a good 10 minutes and he bought a tp2 for himself a pre for his wife and they will wait to get a couple of touch rumors lol sprint rep was like "how the hell did u do that" lol
Old 03-07-2010, 02:54 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: samsungEPIC

lazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on rep

i bet its kinda like the 1 for verizion that pictures were leaked earlier (then deleted ) so prob only 6.5 but hopefully sense 2.5 not 2.1 thats my only question... cause who unchecks tf3d anyway?
Old 03-07-2010, 02:57 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: at&t:HTC Aria waiting for WP7 to Arrive
Carrier: at&t

Oridus is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOridus is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOridus is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOridus is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I love sitting around the cell phone section at best buy and listening to how the sales reps explain smartphones to potential customers. Most of em end up walking away. I walked up to a sales rep mid-conversation when she was explaining HTC phones and how they were "worthless". I apologized for interrupting, and started my own "rant" on smartphones. The couple that were looking for phones ended up looking at my phone for a good 20 minutes. I saw them an hour later when I went into the sprint store to pay my bill, purchasing two touch pro 2's, since the best buy didnt have them.
Old 03-07-2010, 03:03 PM
"The Fuzzy One"
Pocket PC: PPC6800 & Touch Pro 2 & Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

its true that reps can be clueless but it is usually due to them not knowing what they are talking about or saying whatever it takes to sell a phone.

If he actually said:
"wow your sense looks alot like the one in testing"

Then my guess is he has seen it..and 2 reasons why..

1) He actually said "sense"

2) Usually an agent makes things up because they misinterpret information, If he has actually seen it, there is no way you would mess it up.

Of course even if he has seen it this does not mean it was a TP2 with 6.5 but we can hope. For example, I wouldn't put it past them if it was an android phone with sense ui that it looked like lol

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2