PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-08-2010, 03:20 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

michaelj1981 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Good Bye touch pro 2

Well i've been a faithful member for the past 3 years i believe lol. I first signed up when i purchased my Mogul 6800. I have found this site very useful and informational. SInce the three years i have the Mogul, Touch Pro, and Touch pro 2. I am loyal to the hTC brand. Friday night i went online to best buy to see how much the HTC hero and saw it for 79.99 for new and existing customers and Saturday morning i went in and purchased it.(which was the last day you could get that deal. I recently signed up to androidforums.com & is were i believe i'll be spending my time on more so then ppcgeeks.com. I will always tell people to come here, and i will tell them to search before they post haha. It has been fun being addicted to this site, i may never have logged in every day but i alwasy was on it every day, reading and learning.
Since i purchased the hero its hard for me to go back to windows mobile. I think windows mobile lacks alot and i dont think it will hold much of a market in the years to come. But After playing around with the android phone i can see my loyality will be with them for the time being.

THanks for everyone help over the years, and i will still check up on here once in awhile. I may not be the best of help, but i will always try to give a lend in helping others. Best of luck to you all )

Good bye ... Michael
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-08-2010, 03:25 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: NeXus S 4G

Rager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.5 (Microsoft Windows; PPC; Opera Mobi/16643; U; en))

GoodBye and hope you enjoy your new device,but i believe this was posted in the wrong place.Its not tp2 related....
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-08-2010, 03:31 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: PRO2/EVO4G
Carrier: SprinT

lipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIP
Re: Good Bye touch pro 2

good luck with the new platform! and keep an eye out for the HTC Supersonic to replace that Hero in hopefully the near future
Old 03-08-2010, 04:11 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

mjh8812 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to mjh8812

im a technician for sprint..ive played with both the hero and the touch pro 2 and id never give up my pro 2 just for the simple fact it has a keyboard...the biggest difference between the 2 is app development/marketplace for apps. as far as the UI they both have very similar Sense UI's. but the cool apps make me think about getting a Android based OS phone quite often especially when i think about how much i use Google and Pandora lol. which has left Windows for dead. i always tell myself to wait till HTC makes an Android based phone for sprint with a keyboard..that shall be the next phone i buy..if not the TP3 (if it even comes out or simliar windows device)
Old 03-08-2010, 07:42 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO

itster is keeping up the good workitster is keeping up the good work

isnt the nexus supposed to be released for sprint also? i would have atleast waited for that
Old 03-08-2010, 09:56 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: WinDroid XV6875
Carrier: Verizon

Technix2002 is just getting started

Sorry to hear that...

For all those thinking of ditching their TP2 for an Android only device:
booyah! http://www.ppcgeeks.com/forums/showthread.php?t=113373

Old 03-08-2010, 10:15 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic

dumpringz is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardumpringz is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardumpringz is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardumpringz is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Wirelessly posted (HTC Touch Pro 2 (Sprint): Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

did u have to start a new contract period ? if not then for $79.99 which is peanuts, i would to have given it a try ... but like mjh8812 says & im also in the same mind frame . . . gotta have a keyboard !
Old 03-08-2010, 10:32 AM
PPCGeeks Ladies Man
Pocket PC: HTC Evo & TP2
Carrier: SpRinT

JDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to JDM_SOHC

Doesn't the Samsung Moment have Android and a keyboard..??

Old 03-08-2010, 10:41 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: samsungEPIC
Carrier: sprint

lazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on rep

nice pic. but not 79.99 for existing customers i would jump on that deal if it were! im getting tired of seeing all the new apps for iphone, blackberry and android... not much wm love left anywhere anymore.
Old 03-08-2010, 12:06 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

mishajmo is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelj1981 View Post
Well i've been a faithful member for the past 3 years i believe lol.
Why is that funny?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2