PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-07-2010, 09:16 PM
What did you say?
Pocket PC: Rhodium
Carrier: Sprint

Mayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Eligible For Another Upgrade Already?

i can upgrade every year since im a premier customer and i plan on getting the supersonic if it does come out for sprint.

of course i will have to check it out more once more is known about it but so far i like the phone... even tho if its a android

Old 03-07-2010, 09:20 PM
War is the answer!
Pocket PC: Samsung Note III, GS4 & Asus Transformer
Carrier: Sprint since 1995

WarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

all the info for Sprint premier customer can be found HERE

CW

FORUM FAQ | FORUM RULES | NEW USER GUIDE |TIPS FOR SEARCHING | RULES FOR SALES ON SITE

Semper Fidelis (Always Faithful) is the motto of the Corps. That Marines have lived up to this motto is proved by the fact that there has never been a mutiny, or even the thought of one, among U.S. Marines.
Old 03-07-2010, 09:21 PM
War is the answer!

WarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayonesa View Post
i can upgrade every year since im a premier customer and i plan on getting the supersonic if it does come out for sprint.

of course i will have to check it out more once more is known about it but so far i like the phone... even tho if its a android
did you just toot your own horn? lol

CW
Old 03-07-2010, 09:23 PM
What did you say?

Mayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClevelandWheeler View Post

CW

Old 03-07-2010, 09:34 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: OverClocked & Energized Touch Pro 2
Threadstarter

puff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:

CW
lol

yea that supersonic sounds nice but i cant get android unless i change my plan and that aint gonna happen...
Old 03-07-2010, 09:39 PM
War is the answer!

Quote:
Originally Posted by puff601 View Post
lol

yea that supersonic sounds nice but i cant get android unless i change my plan and that aint gonna happen...
why not? if you have a TP2 it shouldn't require any plan changes. everytime I look at the supersonic I feel like I did when I was expecting the TP2 to come out, except maybe now it will have a better processor. (1GHz Snapdragon hopfully) but we have heard teasers like that before so I will try not to get my hopes up. I can tell you Sprints customer service is a lot better when you dont have a contract and I would rather pay full price than have bad support from Sprint again. Oh and I have been with sprint since 1997. lol

CW
Old 03-07-2010, 09:39 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: ANDROID 2.2 Froyo Deodex

sprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to sprintgirl

LOL! The associate who did your upgrade performed it as a service swap most likely and it didnt reset your upgrade eligability. Good for you but very very bad for them. They will be getting charged for the full price of the phone...straight out of their paycheck. The samaritan-like thing to do would be to let the associate know and allow them to correct it in exchange for something...you could ask for accessories or service credits...I would guess they would give you pretty much anything you ask them for. Or you could just upgrade again and be evil.
Old 03-07-2010, 09:49 PM
War is the answer!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sprintgirl View Post
LOL! The associate who did your upgrade performed it as a service swap most likely and it didnt reset your upgrade eligability. Good for you but very very bad for them. They will be getting charged for the full price of the phone...straight out of their paycheck. The samaritan-like thing to do would be to let the associate know and allow them to correct it in exchange for something...you could ask for accessories or service credits...I would guess they would give you pretty much anything you ask them for. Or you could just upgrade again and be evil.
I like that, so innocent and honest.....you go girl

CW
Old 03-07-2010, 09:55 PM
What did you say?

Quote:
why not? if you have a TP2 it shouldn't require any plan changes. everytime I look at the supersonic I feel like I did when I was expecting the TP2 to come out, except maybe now it will have a better processor. (1GHz Snapdragon hopfully) but we have heard teasers like that before so I will try not to get my hopes up. I can tell you Sprints customer service is a lot better when you dont have a contract and I would rather pay full price than have bad support from Sprint again. Oh and I have been with sprint since 1997. lol

CW

a site said march for release date but i dont think thats right... and your right about better customer service without contract.... lol i would never pay full price tho.. damn that

if i dont get what i want i will keep trying till i do. works if you know how and dont give up.
Old 03-07-2010, 10:25 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: OverClocked & Energized Touch Pro 2
Threadstarter

puff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:

CW
im currently on a SERO plan and Android WebOS and Instinct phones arent allowed on these plans. full price? wow lol. yea i have noticed they treated me way better when i was out of contract...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sprintgirl View Post
i called in and ordered this phone so i have no idea who i'd need to contact and i even got a mail in rebate for it so i dunno... i dont think they'd give me the rebate if it was a service swap or whatever but who knows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayonesa View Post
a site said march for release date but i dont think thats right... and your right about better customer service without contract.... lol i would never pay full price tho.. damn that

if i dont get what i want i will keep trying till i do. works if you know how and dont give up.
exactly! i kept trying until i got a tp2 for $99. i never see myself paying full price either...

PS, love that sig man! im downloading that movie to my tp2 right now lol

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2