PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-06-2010, 11:48 PM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Wirelessly posted (SIM Unlocked: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

Quote:
Originally Posted by willysp
After reading the thread, sounds like I got suckered into responding to a known fool.

Oh, well .....
lol, I know what you mean. i can only imagine what i would have said if i was drinking tonight!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-07-2010, 12:05 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: DROID BIONIC / DROID RAZR
Carrier: VZW

Young DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: Most overpriced phone in history?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.8820 View Post
Wirelessly posted (SIM Unlocked: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

lol, I know what you mean. i can only imagine what i would have said if i was drinking tonight!
I am drinking but i'm just going to sit back and drink this bud and watch the show........Popcorn anyone
Old 03-07-2010, 12:05 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

abrigham is becoming a PPCGeeks regularabrigham is becoming a PPCGeeks regularabrigham is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to abrigham Send a message via Yahoo to abrigham Send a message via Skype™ to abrigham

ROFL... this thread is hilarious... the ThreadStarter (notice I didn't call him OP - that's for you HB ) is just a troll and should just be ignored.

As a side note, when he said "doesn't have flash" I think he meant "doesn't have a flash" a.k.a. LED Flash light for the camera... which I must admit is probably my ONLY regret in getting this phone but I have learned to live without it...
Old 03-07-2010, 12:10 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung epic + Samsung galaxy Tab
Carrier: sprint

ajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by ap3100 View Post
lets be real..this phone sucks...it doesnt even run stock windows mobile 6.5, mad laggy, doesnt have flash..its like 20 pounds and the size of a house and it cost 350$...i feel sorry to anyone who actually paid for this phone
wow what phone do you have is 20 lbs? my touch pro 2 barely weighs a pound and has windows 6.5.3 on it ... guess you must have a slate or something.
Old 03-07-2010, 12:13 AM
lt cmdr of a garbage scow
Pocket PC: epic 4g
Carrier: sprint

austin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 30 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ap3100 View Post
lets be real..this phone sucks...it doesnt even run stock windows mobile 6.5, mad laggy, doesnt have flash..its like 20 pounds and the size of a house and it cost 350$...i feel sorry to anyone who actually paid for this phone
troll ;(
Old 03-07-2010, 12:22 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Telus

cge10 is becoming a great contributor

there is only one phone that makes me jealous and start crying every time i see and that is the HD2! its not available in Canada so the tp2 is by far the best phone
Old 03-07-2010, 12:33 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Arrive 32GB MANGO (Sprint)
Carrier: Page Plus Cellular (Verizon)

dtrush is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardtrush is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardtrush is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardtrush is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardtrush is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by abrigham View Post
As a side note, when he said "doesn't have flash" I think he meant "doesn't have a flash" a.k.a. LED Flash light for the camera... which I must admit is probably my ONLY regret in getting this phone but I have learned to live without it...
Yeah, that's what I thought he meant that I responded to in post #3. I used the camera flash a lot on my TP1 and even used it as a flashlight which really was a great feature. Drained the battery really fast but was nice to have. I was surprised to see a lot of people in this thread thinking he meant Adobe Flash. Or maybe he did???? Who knows what this clown is really thinking as he troll started a thread and ran like hell.

I'd assume that this is correct though as he claims he has a TP1 as shown in his info, and later come to find out he allegedly scammed it away for a TP2 and being familiar with the TP1 I guess he'd recognize the missing hardware like I did.
Old 03-07-2010, 12:44 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

considering this thread is completely useless and I have let everyone blow some steam off, this one is over!

Lets all wait around for the next useless thread to pop up so we can all jump in fists first

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2