PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-06-2010, 07:37 PM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Most overpriced phone in history?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaltyDawg View Post
OP just flat out doesn't know what he's talking about. I spent more than him for my phone, and it was worth every penny.
he didn't spend anything, that's what makes this thread a joke.
Old 03-06-2010, 07:38 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Galaxy S4 and Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint(03/09-Now), T-Mobile(06/06-now)

pesok knows their stuffpesok knows their stuffpesok knows their stuffpesok knows their stuffpesok knows their stuffpesok knows their stuffpesok knows their stuffpesok knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

OP made this tread and now sitting back and enjoying the comments just ignore the looser

When you can tether for free?: D
Old 03-06-2010, 07:43 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: PRO2/EVO4G
Carrier: SprinT

lipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIP

i doubt he'll even respond, just wanted to see people go off...

edit: just saw post above mine... my thoughts exactly.
Old 03-06-2010, 07:59 PM
DaFlowMaster
Pocket PC: TP2 IPHONE 3GS 5.1.1
Carrier: GSM...

HBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to HBOOT

Let me do two things maybe more. First let's get this isht str8, he is NOT OP he is Ap 300 or some doods like dat secondely, let me thank the Doc in the house for digging out the Juice . Finally , let it be saturday night entertainment....go ahead get an iphone and hush, we know that is what you want.
Old 03-06-2010, 08:07 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

Boushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Boushh Send a message via MSN to Boushh

Quote:
Originally Posted by HB View Post
Let me do two things maybe more. First let's get this isht str8, he is NOT OP he is Ap 300 or some doods like dat secondely, let me thank the Doc in the house for digging out the Juice . Finally , let it be saturday night entertainment....go ahead get an iphone and hush, we know that is what you want.
Just for your education my friend OP == Original Poster.

This thread is ridiculous and should be closed.

LAWL
Old 03-06-2010, 08:09 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO LTE
Carrier: Sprint

AB33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAB33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAB33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAB33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!! Funniest thing I read all day.
Old 03-06-2010, 08:11 PM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Wirelessly posted (SIM Unlocked: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

what's up hb! i hope this stays open for a little while, the op needs to be oven roasted for this nonsense!
Old 03-06-2010, 08:36 PM
DaFlowMaster
Pocket PC: TP2 IPHONE 3GS 5.1.1
Carrier: GSM...

HBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to HBOOT

Boushti man, i am few steps ahead , and hopefully you will realize it take a joke man, I didnt arrive here saturday night

Doc, am with you man, I ll take my roast well done 2nyt..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boushh View Post
Just for your education my friend OP == Original Poster.

This thread is ridiculous and should be closed.
Old 03-06-2010, 08:40 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2 cdma
Carrier: Sprint

bigant_410 is a n00b

hheeelllpppp. my touchflo just stop workn and dont know what to do. can someone hlp
Old 03-06-2010, 08:41 PM
Switching to Android
Pocket PC: SameSung S3, (retired)HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Big Red.. Unless they piss me off!

clueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuff

Buhhh My 2 cents lol.. running 6.5.5 sense 2012, screams for me... doesnt have flash?? LOL flash what? flash software for the web etc?.. Dont want to download hardspl to flash or wut. your post makes no sense.. and um well I didnt pay 350 for mine lol...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ap3100 View Post
lets be real..this phone sucks...it doesnt even run stock windows mobile 6.5, mad laggy, doesnt have flash..its like 20 pounds and the size of a house and it cost 350$...i feel sorry to anyone who actually paid for this phone

If Someone has helped you, don't forget to thank them.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2