PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-27-2009, 05:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC 6800
Carrier: Alltel

oneders65 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Question Modding LockScreen in 6.5?

Is it possible to Change the Background, Slider, and Text on the 6.5 Lock Screen? I can do it on S2U2 and would like to do it as well with Lock Screen.
Old 12-27-2009, 06:05 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Evo Shift 4G
Carrier: Sprint

HTCotta is becoming a PPCGeeks regularHTCotta is becoming a PPCGeeks regularHTCotta is becoming a PPCGeeks regularHTCotta is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: Modding LockScreen in 6.5?

I've seen some cabs you can install to change it, but I've found it's about a 50/50 shot of them working or not. There's a DUSK theme one that flips the slider and clock around and skins them all dusky. There's an Ahen Leo Lockscreen cab that I use on Malatesta's ROM because it looks better than the dark blue stock slider. I've tested both of these to work on 28014, hope it helps.
Old 12-27-2009, 06:15 PM
Moderator/WMExperts Staff
Pocket PC: Pure, TP2, Snap, Ozone, Intrepid,Treo Pro

Malatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by HTCotta View Post
There's an Ahen Leo Lockscreen cab that I use on Malatesta's ROM because it looks better than the dark blue stock slider. I've tested both of these to work on 28014, hope it helps.
lol, that's funny as I just tried that out myself last night and built into my next version I liked it so much.
Old 12-27-2009, 06:16 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

davidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to davidetkin511

Quote:
Originally Posted by HTCotta View Post
I've seen some cabs you can install to change it, but I've found it's about a 50/50 shot of them working or not. There's a DUSK theme one that flips the slider and clock around and skins them all dusky. There's an Ahen Leo Lockscreen cab that I use on Malatesta's ROM because it looks better than the dark blue stock slider. I've tested both of these to work on 28014, hope it helps.
whee can i find the leo lockscreen?

Old 12-27-2009, 07:13 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint 4G Network

Deimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidetkin511 View Post
whee can i find the leo lockscreen?
here's the Leo Lockscreen by Ahen - a nice mod to the HTC Leo Lockscreen adding some high quality icons
Attached Files
File Type: cab AhenLeoLockScreenWVGA.cab (643.4 KB, 72 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 12-27-2009, 07:20 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

davidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to davidetkin511

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deimoss View Post
here's the Leo Lockscreen by Ahen - a nice mod to the HTC Leo Lockscreen adding some high quality icons
I installed that cab but nothing changed is there something else i need to install?
Old 01-03-2010, 11:48 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Fascinate
Carrier: Verizon

nuuuuts is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidetkin511 View Post
I installed that cab but nothing changed is there something else i need to install?
+1

i installed the same cab as well and didn't notice any changes.....running mal rom (jan 3rd 6.5.3)

Last edited by nuuuuts; 01-03-2010 at 11:54 PM.
Old 01-04-2010, 12:58 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: PRO2/EVO4G
Carrier: SprinT

lipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIP

screenshot?
Old 01-04-2010, 01:10 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Evo Shift 4G

HTCotta is becoming a PPCGeeks regularHTCotta is becoming a PPCGeeks regularHTCotta is becoming a PPCGeeks regularHTCotta is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I would, but I'm not currently running MalROM and haven't gotten it to work on other ones. I think it only works if you have the completly stock 6.5 lock screen, not the grey HTC enhanced one.
Old 03-06-2010, 03:36 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: samsungEPIC
Carrier: sprint

lazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on rep

works like a charm ty

Last edited by lazydazed; 03-06-2010 at 03:48 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2